• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 1..12345

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

zstellah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

hello sir! I am a newbie here. I just want to ask how to make a one column profile with the featured friends showing. I already made my profile one column but my featured friends are not showing. Please help..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

[quote=zstellah]hello sir! I am a newbie here. I just want to ask how to make a one column profile with the featured friends showing. I already made my profile one column but my featured friends are not showing. Please help..[/quote] have this tuts as reference..:thumbsdown: http://theftalk.com/t25329-pure-css--box-positioning-updated.html
KiSsEs655
» n00b
1969-12-31

...how come the scrollbar code doesn't work on my profile? ...does it work in ff???
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KiSsEs655]does it work in ff???[/quote] Do not think it works for FF :(
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)thanx for sharing
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]weee... nice one., kip it up. and up and up hahaha:]] goodjob and thx for sharing^^[/align]
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] thanks for sharing the codes bro.. keep sharing.. [/b][/align]
earl18
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano pu mag compile??
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=earl18]pano pu mag compile??[/quote] [font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Speak English next tym, jst paste d codes in ur Css extension at notepad, and save dat as example.css, i hope u get it. :) [/font][/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-02 00:07:32)

krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

umm, where do you paste it? about me or media box ? :paranoid:
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy