• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 123455

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

oh no it only messed up worst using that eykalsyamim
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

[quote]I only want the scrollbar to change the position from right to left, but not alter the html inside the testi/comments box.[/quote] huhu..sorry if i'm misunderstd..
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]It's possible. I just dunno how. I made a research on css. and I quote: [quote]Some sites with different languages need the scrollbar to appear on the left side of the window instead of the right side. This is possible by adding this to your css area... html {direction:rtl;} Now that does have a small drawback in that it will turn things a bit backwards for the stuff on your webpage as well. To counter-act the effect in you normal page area, but keep the scrollbar on the left side, add one more line to your css area... body {direction:ltr;}[/quote] As you see you can control the position of the scrollbar by changing the position of the HTML document without altering the body (or the contents of the html document). I just don't know how to apply it with my testi/comments box: #content_publiccomments_1_7 I only want the scrollbar to change the position from right to left, but not alter the html inside the testi/comments box. Maybe some CSS wizard here knows how to do it? Ephe, perhaps?[/quote] As what you've said, it's on ly possible to apply in the whole page but not to a part of it.... =) =)
ravegame
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]pano ung pawang pix na may gumagalwa na pwang lumang pelikula ung effects
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ravegame][align=center][/align]pano ung pawang pix na may gumagalwa na pwang lumang pelikula ung effects[/quote] wew.. :D :D You have violated the rules dude.. :eh: =| =| Please post in English.. =|
KaGe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Keep it up sir! :thumbsup: :eh:
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there is this code still working? i tried to use it in my page but sadly its not. please help. thanks! =)
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] tnx for sharing!!!! keep it up!!![/b][/align]
anneqt08
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir emphe is ryt..der will be a huge gap either at the ryt or lft side of ur proffy using with the center trick.. anwyway i still used both of it,, :retard:
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

err., how come the txt inside the box was affected? please check mine: http://profiles.friendster.com/ericayfcsa5 *what to do with my shout out box? please and thanks you.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

do u have codes for ur shout box? on ur css? :rolleyes:
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes., the blinking effect.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur shoutbox code have width? :rolleyes:
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dunno., its ephe's code., in the js/css extension tutorial.,
olegs_nkcclaw08
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx dude... =|
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..... :( cn i ask where to put the code if you have coppied the code already.... :cry:
nomad_gurl818
» n00b
1969-12-31

is dis still working?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nomad_gurl818]is dis still working?[/quote] honestly i havnt tried this yet,but you may try if it is working.. =)
xxeyessettokillxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this work on a crossover layout?? sorry im Juz new here =)
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy