• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 112345

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

xoxowanits
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

why is this belongs to javascript category @ the tricks & tutorials directory? this should be at the CSS right? I dunno. LOLZ. but thanks for this! it really helped me. :D
terorista
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

what will i do after compiling the codes?:cool:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice one i will try this
xoxowanits
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this. :thumbsup:
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cool.. i wil surely try dis one.. tnx 4 sharin.. ;) :thumbsup:[/b]
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello? how to use these codes? im just new here.. i tried pasting the codes in the css section... but it wont work... how? how? =((
cutielavender26
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i just interchange some of the boxes but not all the boxes will be interchanged?
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick..
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey im using this alreadii!! hihi
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shin01rain]hello? how to use these codes? im just new here.. i tried pasting the codes in the css section... but it wont work... how? how? ([/quote] follow ths link :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing i already used it in my profile
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

that code is imposssible _____________________________ [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg76/b3gurls_livingston/anigif-40.gif[/img] [spoiler][color=deeppink][b]Thanks To Sis Aprilcutie09 For The Siggie!![/b][/color][/spoiler]
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick! :thumbsup:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... nice code dude!!! keep on sharing!!! thx!!
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Are these codes JS or CSS?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=muzic_rock3r]Are these codes JS or CSS?[/quote] its css dude =)
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

itz not working in mine.. :(
mee18
» n00b
1969-12-31

kua can u do me friends in the left side and that's it...no changing..in other words...it will look like a one column profile...can u do that??=)
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy