• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 123456..6

Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

kitty-katz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

i cried becoz im hurt by sumwan i luv.. huhu..:(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

.,i cried because i love the person...:D
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cried bcoz i miss her so much.. :crybaby:
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i leave her againn. i am sorry hon..
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I cried yesterday because I lost my laughing buddy[super close friend] just because of one guy.
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cried because i don't know whether i would ask him to stay or let him leave. i wanted him to stay because i love him. however, i could let him leave too because i don't think i have the right to interfere with his decisions. i ended up telling him both opinions.
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when I knew that my love have his first and second girlfriend and when I lost the chance that he wants to court me,, hahays =|
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wen he broke up wid me like are 3 months relationship was nothing to him.. he evn had d nerve to laugh while i was crying in the classroom.. *ouch*=( @hey ranyah..haha go to skul on 4 at 2pm are gangs gonna meet up see ya der girl..will talk about mara's bday.. ehehe sori for the off topic :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i cried because i got jealous.. -- [i]how superficial[/i].
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I cried becoz' I'll leave him.. i will miss him.. coz' i love him.. :wow:
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

..did I cry???.. lemme think....:)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet] i cry bcoz,, she broke my heart into pieces! :lol: ahahahaha! [/color]
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cried because i missed him but i cannot be with him and i have to do so
tellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kitty-katz]Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=([/quote] :question: ergh?whut happened? :arrow: as for me, i cried because i dunnoh if i can still let [b][i]HIM[/i][/b] go..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: cause he was really sweet at first, but now, :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ...he keeps on hurting me,. no.no.no. "ABUSING" me is more appropriate.
zarah08
» Banned
1969-12-31

[font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]♥♥i :crybaby: because .. [/font][/color] [font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]♥♥i broke up with him .. [/font][/color]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

got jelous.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i made someone cry or hurt. i really regret meeting this someone. lost someone i love. when i'm hurt.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cried because i was used....=( worst than you were cheated... and leaved... TRUST ME IT HURTS:crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i cried in the one person i love...:)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:54

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy