• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 123456..6

Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

11Krystel18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

[b][align=center]i was now alone!:cry: because my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend! in just 2 days he found a new girl friend! it happens last december 2007. december 5 when i break him coz im so confious and hurt! he is lying 2 all of my friends that he's not courting anyone! and me!..i try to back our relationship!. he agree with me naman!:question: thats december 8!. but after a days we break up again ! because im so tired!. in that 4 days!.he said that no one will know about our relationship! suddenly!i saw him with a girl! my friends also saw them!.together!. that girl is his girlfriend! its too difficult for me to move on! because i still love him! but i need coz:cry: sigH!:redface: stop!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: im now crying!.hehe:crybaby: just ask me nalng!ok!.;)[/b][/align][img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh123/11KrysteL18/1f775e96.jpg[/img]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

i cried because.. of a person that i really love.. but.. he leave me.. without any reason at all.. maybe he's just tired of loving me.. if he only know.. how much i was hurt..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^same w/ urs. . i so lurve him,and he loves me more than i love him. . but one day,he left. . dunno what's the reason.. lol. . i don't wanna cry anymore. . i already have my hubby now,and I'm happy. .
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cant take it anymore. wakokok. =(
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my tears fall coz I gave my love and yet he choose to break my heart. he just leave me without any explanations. after all that weve shared is that all? cant stop crying. he only fool me and makes me feel how stupid I am :crybaby:
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]simple, i cried because i luv! hehe[/b][/align]
™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]i cried because i thought he doesn't love me anymore[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by ™~♥crazy ada♥~™ (2008-04-10 09:29:15)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cried because he cheated on me...
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] i cried because, he leave me wthout any reason....... :cry: [b][/b]
rbstll
» n00b
1969-12-31

the person i cried for is my male clasmate bec. he deleted my # in his cell so when i texted him,he replied with "hu u?"...hehehe..=):lol::wallbash:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i crying now..because i don't want him to leave..but..its his choice so i should accept the fact that we don't have the communication already..though i still love him..its not the end of it..hai.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when she left me...for my bestfriend...:crybaby:
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried because she ate my food... :lol: :lol::wallbash: :penguin: :eh:
AsianWinter
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink]When I said goodbye before leaving phils and to go to Canada and will see him after 10 years:(:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/color][/b]
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cried when he told me that he is choosing someone over me.. and he even gave her flowers!!!:rose: then in their JS Prom, they danced... it really hurt me!!!:crybaby:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cried bcoz.. i missed the memoris wd him.. :crybaby: and when he said sorry to me in a "gm"(in fone)
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]puro hartbreaks..[/i]:wallbash: i cried for sum,1 and that sum1 is the man iv loved.... i cant remember the reason anymore.. :lol: bad memories should be in trash.. :wasted:
pinkish_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cried... [b]bc0z i luv him...[/b] but then... i can't do anything to keep our [quote]relationship as happy as before[/quote] !!:crybaby: i'm so sad until now...:cry:
pinkish_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cried... [b]bc0z i luv him...[/b] but then... i can't do anything to keep our relationship as happy as before!!:crybaby: i'm so sad until now...:cry:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Last time I cried ... was on July 17 2007. I cried cause I left everyone I loved and came back here to Philippines. :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:32

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy