• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 1234566

Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

i cried because... the sun has left my sky.. :(:wallbash:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

jz because i love d person..
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i broke my heart,. :wallbash: :wasted:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I cried because she tell me ghost stories.=D When someone is telling ghost stories my tear will suddenly cme out for unknown reasons.Wheew. Im not afraid. Its just... I don't know.:drool:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cried cuz he can't notice my feelings...waaah!!!:crybaby:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

♥because he and my bestfriend began dating.. :crybaby:
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried because sometimes she cant realized that she's already hurting me..she's numb, sometimes..:(
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I cried because she drop her perfume bottle on my feet! It hurts! :crybaby:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ lightness that's funny. :lol: peace awt. :D @ topic :arrow: someone's teasing me. :cry: *wat a cry babay* :lol:

Last edited by diva.doll_mia (2008-05-17 03:25:16)

rHenchie
» n00b
1969-12-31

because my bf and i broke up.. :cry:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cried because me and my boyfriend broke up.. and he didn't take me serious.. that hurts! :cry:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I cried so much because I know he can never be mine :cry:[/b][/align]
ceeya_lamozza
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cried last night, Bcoz someone who make me feeling not important. Its the worst thing as long as my life. But, I miss him.:|
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried because i know that the one i love will never be mine,,
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I cried because i know that he is the only one! :cry:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just missed him. I knew that he courted me while courting his ex. WTH? I'm not a doll to be played. :lol: ---- I just remembered the last time we chat. crap! I missed those old times. :doubt:
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

coz' wE tried tO gEt thAt we cAnt ReacHed!!! =)
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=gray]i cried coz i realized how stupid i was to believe that fairytales come true when they're just made up....[/color][/align]

Last edited by _fire_tree_ (2008-06-10 08:38:50)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cried bec my bestfriend went to indonesia :crybaby:

Last edited by ino24 (2008-06-10 09:35:57)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

coz we broke up and it hurt's me a lot... :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:07

[ 10 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy