• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 1..123456

Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

when everything just looked right and perfect, but knowing at the end of the day, we can't possibly be together.. =D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

[quote]she rejected me, and she yelled at me all of my mistakes before. that she was almost mine but i didn't have the courage to tell her that i really love her. oh i hate myself for being [s]torpe :([/s][/quote]
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got jealous and felt alone..
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried beacause got jelous... haist :cry:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he love me.. but he can't stay away from her.. haha..

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-05 22:25:31)

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cried because i love her so much... but she lied to me.... she said she had no bf... but in her birthday ... it is her anniversary with her bf... and it is one year :crybaby: :crybaby:... hays.... he lied to me... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cried because of him. :/:/
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because i never knew what i really meant to him... if he really loved me or what.. haha..
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cried bcoz i brke up wid him.... i have to....
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cried because my dad is making fun with me.. hehe..
Francis115
» FTalker
1969-12-31

breaking up,,hehe
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

coz of c********** :lol:
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

when we have a break up last thursday i gave him 2nd chance but in thursday evening he just texted my that he already decided to be single for awhile...i cried so much....
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I cried because of the fact that I loved him. :/ And I regretted that I loved him. And I knew that we can't be possibly together.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i cried bcoz i lab that person.. ;[
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep he hurt me. he told me that he doesnt like me anymore. but i know its coz his friend like him too (but he doesnt know) and she "hypnotized" him to hate me. however, he still likes to look at me. well for me. i must forget him =(
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried :crybaby: because my best friend.. who happened to be my secret crush :redface:.. forgot to greet me on my birthday which is Christmas.. well, i think he's only kidding that time.. :eh: :lol:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cried when _i had hurt someone dat i luv _i had to say bye to the one dat i luv..
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

` because I love her so much' I badly love her and Ill love her for the rest of my life!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy