• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 1..123456

Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

orathorn
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

She hurts my feeling and I hate her so much!!!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

uhm i remember last year when i am courting my crush and she accept my love and we are on a relationship and then i find out she have her bet with her friends about me so i broke up with her, and cry because i am like so inlove with her that time :( and my crush that time leave to our school i have no one to lean on :( i also cry today because of envious and jealousy my dad will have a party for my brother in cebu while me, i didn't have a party held by my dad and okay he have his own family :( haha
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]he didn't trust me :cry::cry:[/b] ________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he hurt me .. as he do always :((
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]The only reason was, He broke my <3!!!![/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cried bec0z my grandfather died... huhu =(
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]I cried Because...hmm no one's makes me cry only me family can,but when it comes to my love life nobody![/i]
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are many reasons.. mostly abt friends, family, and the ONE. haha. i mean, i thought he was the one, but could he really be the one?! huh? not xo xure abt that... :crybaby:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i cried coz i dont wana lose him :([/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i cried coz she left me[/b][/color]:cry:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I cried because I still Love him :crybaby: the very painful part of letting go... :cry:

Last edited by Yukari61 (2008-11-19 06:00:02)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I cried wen my real father passed away few years ago. :([/b]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Because i envy someone. haha~
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried because the one i love have cause me so much pain..
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cried coz i saw my bff talking and laughing and having a fun time being with my crush... during our chapel hour... but this is already past.... now my crush hates my bff coz she made his heart broken.. and my crush now is my bf.. and we love each other.... [b]I LOVE MY LIFE!![/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] my bestfriend(guy) told me that I was acting like his girlfriend. And I cried hat nigh he old that to me. He said, we stop being bestfriends. aww. :/ [/color]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

break up and rejection :crybaby: i dont want to be specific because tears will just roll down my eyes :D :wallbash:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have this feeling of being alone! Haii.. :3
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] i really dont wanna lose him :crybaby: i really love him so much :crybaby: [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-> broken promises -> he's a two-timer -> he made me look [b]'tanga'[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your experience and why you did cry for someone . I'll start ... When he bid his goodbye to me because[b] i will see him again after 6 years[/b] . huhu .=(

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:42

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy