• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

For me it's blancheee48 and kimyasay10 I missed this girl[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

[quote=ReversEdge]blancheee48[/quote] aw lol thanks. XD > T Joebz Kym (where dd u go?) XD Phia =D
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ezil07 :thumbsup:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For Me.. [spoiler] Anne ( anime_mania_01 ) Nina Faye Me And Some Of My Previous Here.♥[/spoiler]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe I kinda like kuya LNK's sigs. Cats. =D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Yes I agree. But they are called LOLCats. >.< And they are uber kawaii. Anyway I think the following are the best: [b]Nahzbate[/b] - She's very good, even though I'm not in to those pink glittery themes. [b]Nina Faye[/b] - Her designs are simple yet beautiful. [b]Lucknskill[/b] - His skills in editing and sig making are ace. [b]Joebz[/b] - Her editing skills are so good. [b]Ephemeral[/b] - He made the banner in our eGroup. Simple yet remarkable designs. [b]Kimyasay[/b] - I like the way she uses the rising sun brush. [b]Pinknblack[/b] - Her style is very nice. [b]Triciabianca[/b] - Her simple use of PS animation and photo editing are great. Yeah I admire a lot of GFX Artist. >.<
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoa.thanks for those who inluded me.. as of now: joebz ini/rossvolturi dondon lin/sugarstyx_x ^my idols.^^
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]fer me.. :arrow: Sis Joebz :arrow: Sis Louise :arrow: Ms.Faith :arrow: Sis Ninafaye :arrow: Sis Triciapink29 :arrow: Sis anne.24 [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its blanche ninafaye gemandi
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm... no one liek my works?? nvm.. i dont care anyways... Mii list Linniie Sugarstyx_x Nahz Nina Rei triciabianca triciapink DweaIsMe there are just to many.. but thats the most i liek.. i liek more: linniie and sugarstyx_x mostly: linniie but sugarstyx_X ahaha
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yna - Oh wow. Thanks even though i know those are junks. Admittedly, trying hard? :lol: The creatives. :) [spoiler]-> dundun - I remember posting his name here before. No. 1 still. :thumbsup: -> bembi - Superb works. I'm :O. -> xotafaith - Siggy master. She can create a fab signature in just 1.2.3.. :P -> kewler trixx - Well, well, well.. First rate signatures. :eh: -> lucknskill - I find his signatures quite intriguing. :paranoid: -> joebz - Undeniably a talented artist. -> uma - idol. i love the vid tut. :redface: -> eunich - my baby gfx/siggy maker. :wow:[/spoiler] :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-11 11:41:33)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]dondon[/quote] [quote=gemandi]-> dundun - I remember posting his name here before. No. 1 still.[/quote] weeee thanks to both of you (my co-scandalers group) :lol: For me its: [b]joebz[/b] - i like her works, simple yet attractive :thumbsup: [b]lucknskill[/b] - i like they way he do her siggy, very skillful ;) [b]theejhay[/b] - if you can see his previous sigs, you will amazed with his works ;) [b]Aya[/b] -not only smexxy css queen, but also a graphics artist :D [b]Louise[/b] - i like her works, very cute and attractive =) [b]Trixx[/b] - shes also skillfull when it comes to editing. but the Ultimate GFX maker who admire is: [b]Emonz[/b] - his here before, i dont know now. (his an indo i think) if you can see his friendster profile, all of his works are awesome. very cool photography and a real digital artist :thumbsup::thumbsup: ([i]i dunno if he uses ps for all of his works[/i]) ---- i hope we have another battle of the siggy maker here the winner will get a costumize rank that is related to GFX :rolleyes:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me: anne joebs dondon DweaIsMe eleegirl nayze ninafaye faith and many more :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Blanche, Emman, Phia, Gratitude, Gemandi, Dondon, & Malow :[/b] Weee, thank you for including me in your lists. I really miss making graphics for others. [color=red]<3[/color] [b]@topic:[/b] I [i]worship[/i] these two: [u]Ezil[/u] and [u]Unmaskedluke[/u]. :drool:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

too many to mention they are great :cool: :thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Yna_16[/b] lol thanks (even though I don't make sigz that much anymore) ): [b]Topic[/b] oRio! (nanix84) >> lol Joebz (my forever idol) :lol: theejhay (he's oh-so-cool) :cool: :lol: and and and.. Phia :b
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

My list.. (In random order.. :eh:) Blanch.. Orio-rella.. Theejhay.. Dondon.. Trixx.. Louise.. Phia.. Joebz.. Charis/z.. And more.. :penguin: Actually..There are alot..All are creative in their own ways.. ;) I salute you guys..

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-06 11:10:40)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]PHIA && REI.[/b] much thankies. :3 -- [b]Dondon[/b] Unmaskedluke [b]Joebs[/b] Trixx [b]Louise[/b] Blanche [b]Haru[/b] Shine [b]Karuro[/b] Ephemeral && [b]Theejhay[/b] [i]*hands down.[/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ive posted em before .. and that includes the person above me chariz aka obsessed95 the sig was a proof of how talented she is when it comes to graphics/siggy. ;)
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

For Me :: obsessed95 | Chariz Trixx.xii | Trixx LOUISE.27 | Louise Echlab | Blanche Emo Chiq | Haru Chii | Aina Joebz ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy