• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

thanks sis philixre and ate duch...(the sassy one was me since im the only sassy one that makes gfx..haha) my faves: +philixre(darn those kawaii sigs..hahacutiie!!) +Ezil(yhaa....my idol..haha) +Joebz(hello!? my batchmate in making sigs..haha) +unmaskedude..(i agree with joebz...those cool templates are rockin..) +ate duchee..(hmm...her sigs do stand out..) +pinkblack(hey! she has a potential!) +Feenque(ooh!! i love her graphics in her layouts...so ORIGINAL..) ..thats all!!...

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-15 03:52:50)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

siz kymmie siz joebz siz duch siz push siz faith siz alliana01 siz pauline remjo renz philxre chika.symphatica and botskie siz phia :) cuddlygirl there...=) :)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-15 04:16:19)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]mamu aya[/b] ,[b]joebs [/b]and [b]kym[/b] of course :thumbsup:
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe.. many..:rose:
candyprince09
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayei a.k.a feenquegurl
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]^Finally someone mentioned my name lol.[/quote] haha!! that's okay you're works are great and superb ^^ no wonder you won the contest last yr .. i saw your layout while i was looking around =P and you're sigs are so cool , my sig is a thrash compare to yours X.x [quote=joebz]@whexthur :O Lawl, thanks for including me, although I don't remember seeing you here before, aheheh...[/quote] haha!! i haven't talk to you yet and this will be the 1st xD because im new here xD and yeah you're designs are great ! why didn't you enter the contest? hihi.. you may won together with emokidd ^^ keep up the good work ^^ well i think im gonna look around again so see you around guys!
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hei thanks ate aya and ate tinay..ily!! @topic.. [quote=lunareighn_sassy]my faves: +philixre(darn those kawaii sigs..hahacutiie!!) +Ezil(yhaa....my idol..haha) +Joebz(hello!? my batchmate in making sigs..haha) +unmaskedude..(i agree with joebz...those cool templates are rockin..) +ate duchee..(hmm...her sigs do stand out..) +pinkblack(hey! she has a potential!) +Feenque(ooh!! i love her graphics in her layouts...so ORIGINAL..) ..thats all!!...[/quote] ive posted it before..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=wHexThuRr]haha!! i haven't talk to you yet and this will be the 1st xD because im new here xD and yeah you're designs are great ! why didn't you enter the contest? hihi.. you may won together with emokidd ^^ keep up the good work ^^[/quote] What contest? Layout? Lolz my works don't work well in FF yet. :lol: Thanks again, btw. [:
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ you're welcome xD oh, that's why don't worry you'll do better next time^^
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. here's my list.. [u]misz faith[/u]she's really good!! [u]sis kym[/u](lunareighn sassy.. very good.. specially in anime..(the KYM style) lolx... [u]ayei[/u](feenque)I really love her works!! so kawaii!!! [u]sis linnie[/u]I idolize her... she makes all her gfx only at paint!! [u]sis bheajean[/u]good at emo [u]sis phia[/u] also good at emo!! [u]remjo[/u]I've seen his works and they're really great!! [u]miss mae[/u](chika.symphatica) I love her works also [u]cudlygirl[/u]she made my first sig ever... wee... I love it..! [u]ribbon[/u]her works are also soooo kawaii!!! [u]joebz[/u]very nice and a great gfx maker [u]lonelytoes[/u]love her linkies!! that's it!! Hope I didn't forgot someone [/b][/color]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^whew...thanks siss...lhien..wahaha
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sis tricia,ms. faith and sis phia. :eh:

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 23:57:08)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My very honest answer: =D 1. Ize. 2. Meng. 3. Lucknskill/Bob. 4. Duch. 5. Harvey. 6.remjo? -- not sure with teh spelling. @reversedge & duch: oh thank you for adding me on ur list guys~ :D and ofcourse, all those graphic makers who're very confident with their works, i salute u guys. :) that's all, thank you. :)
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^waah..thanks for including me in your list bro.. Yah the spelling is right.. @Topic- i think all the GFX maker here are great, thats why i can say that ftalk is a home of creative artist.
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks cutest and sis ynah for mentioning my name on ur list!! thanks!! :) @topic: [b]bhea_jean, tazmaine (cute siggies!!) remjo, Harvii!!! and chariz.. :)[/b]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-19 01:35:48)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here's my list: [spoiler] *me - i love my work especially with making avatar *sis phia- she's good in making sigs. *sis linnie-i like her work especially the pixel ones.. *sis faith-her works are kawaii *sis lunareighn: i like the glowing effect and the animation (i like her latest sig) *sis lovelee: the effects and her works are kawaii *sis mae: her works are so kawaii *sis joebz: i like her works *sis ayei: she has the originality in making overlay layouts and her works are uber kawaii renz unmaskedluke ezil kai remjo[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ate ayei && cz cutiegal^^
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wonder what "siggy" is .. :question:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=brokeneon]i wonder what "siggy" is ..[/quote] [b]@brokeneon[/b] <">---- back to topic: Many members here are great in creating siggy but if i will choose. It will be: [b]Rockers_baby_Louiz Linniie ForsakenDoll eehjhay[/b] and [b]me[/b] :lol: ( [i]slight :D [/i] )

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-04 20:20:53)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]For Me They Are: [spoiler]Sisz Triciabianca Sisz Louiz Sisz Pinx.Marveee Sisz Paula Nicole Sisz Linniie Sisz Andrea [ DweaIsMe ] Sisz Chika.Symphatica Sisz CutieGal Sisz Philixre Sisz Chelseii Sisz Cassiopeia Sisz Misz. Faith [i]Kuya[/i] UnmaskedLuke [i]Kuya[/i] Remjo Me [ I Love My Work Just The Way It Is ][/spoiler][/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-04 20:38:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:09

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy