• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

nayze
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

[b]My Idolsz[/b] [quote][b]Sis Trix.xii[/b] [b]Sis Anne[/b] [b]Bro Aaron/rei ryuzaki[/b] [b]Sis Chariz/obsessed[/b] [b]Sis Lovelee/philixre[/b] [b]Bro Neil/unmaskedluke[/b][/quote]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

I guess its joebz and D' Angelo ^^:).. They are so creative in making gfx..
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]4 me~~ Rakzztar~ His siggy is cool~!! I like it~~[/quote] soon to be :D:D:D:D for me: charlene dondon ms.anne24 and bor rei
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]For me..Its me! Wahheehehe.. But love Anne's most..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think [b] sis anne :arrow: TOP! pretty kawaii~ :wow: sis nadd :arrow: she's xo creative, i like her works :D sis charlene :arrow: her works are xo cutie kawaii like her face :lol: [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me .. Rei and Anne (a couple of bff) and also dondon love their work :wow: anyway, all siggie maker(s) here are creative :thumbsup:

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-12-08 10:11:57)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] sis.anne.24 sis.charlenejose louise27 kambal.malow ninafaye bro.reiryuzaki rizz.chan bro.dondon eleegirl sis.trixx.xii sis.nayze[/color]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Dondon Trixx-love her textures Louise Angelo Joebz And The GFX QUEEN. Kym Go un!! =D=D=D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]anne.24 really made me wow. :D:D i love the way she make siggies. :D very neat and elegant.[/i]=)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Vect[/b] he is, I see his work, it's is all awesome, he's talented on doing somethings like those :thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=pink][b]:rose: YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM ELEENA :D[/b] Thanks to d one who put my name in their list ~ :rose: :D I updated my list: [b]Mod Anne Linniie Phia Ate Char (nyahaha...rawr) Chariz Rei Dondon Louise Trixx.xii donna(nayze) mushroom :lol: (malow) j. christian(jc) dundun =] ninafaye naddnadd bro neil ;)[/b] i think that`s all for now! I will look agen at their gfx in fs gfx sec. ;) mwah :kiss: [b]:kiss: ELEENA'S MESSAGE HAS ENDED ;)[/b][/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-12-10 06:08:36)

jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For me its [b] Charlenajose[/b]-her animated GFX are outstanding [b]trixx[/b]-she has some really creative GFX [b]louise.27/donsky/[u]donkey[/u] [/b]|lool|-she the rockstar of the gfx universe [b] chariz[/b]-very Doodley she like the queen of all gfx artist (and im just a slave XD) [b] Anne.24-[/b]her graphics Rocks \m/ [b]Rocel[/b]-her works are nice/no more like amazing There's a lot more but I just cant remember them all ill get them back on my next update people are improving so fast (faster than the spped of light :lol: ) i just cant catch up :norose: (wish I could be as good as them)

Last edited by jc624 (2009-01-30 13:40:20)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]dondon/fanget rei ryuzaki anne.24 blanche[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dondon and Anne are my top picks. And they're a loveteam. PLUS-- Linnie and Trixx
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

misz.faith, and joebz haha! but i got my signature from .. uh i forgot the name just check it :P
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]for me:[/b] [b]-linnie -naddnadd -dark shadow -VeCt -d'famador -and also mod yuna[/b]:wow:
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]• [b]Bebe Chariz[/b] [s]--[/s] Just OH-MAZING. Her works just get better and better and better and better nonstop[b]![/b] :thumbsup: I envy her. Hoohoo. She's [b]the[/b] Art monsterr for reals. She will never leave my list. EVURR. :pet: • [b]Yaya Saiko/Britneh/JC[/b] [s]--[/s] Hoho, one of the best GFX makers. He keeps lying to me that my GFX are good. Pff. :lol3: His works are also OH-MAZING :thumbsup: • [b]Onee Trixx Trixx Trixx Trixx[/b] [s]--[/s] Yeah, she's one of the best's too. [b]\:D/[/b] Tho she's not active anymore, she'll never leave my list too. Hoho. • [b]Koya Dondon[/b] [s]--[/s] Waah. What can I say, his GFX are just splendid. Haha. I remember his M.Pacquiao siggie :lol3: ROFLMAO[b]![/b][/quote] * Sorry coz the other GFX makers aren't in my list. I don't remember anymore. [b]LOL.[/b] My brain's lost right now. :shrug:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Trixx Gosiengfiao // trixx.xii[/b] -- one of the best GFX makes in history. [b]Donna Louise Chavez // Dnky[/b] -- very creative as well, even in simple ways she can show her creativity. [b]Christian Cancino // Losher29[/b] -- idk. His works are awwwsuuuum[b]![/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

CHAN/losher29. Then it would be blackmamba/Gab, Chariz/obsessed29, Charlene/charleneajose, and Trixx
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Top GFX maker[/b] - Wondering_ed - Blackmamba - Unmaskedluke - anne.24 - Vect - Harvii [b]Cute/Kawaii GFX maker[/b] - Donna louise / Dnky - Phrem - Push - Rei Ryuzaki - Chariz/obsessed95 - Linniie - cutest08 - xwiit_az_candii - EleeGirl [quote]Source: http://theftalk.com/f65-Premade-Graphics.html[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy