• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Thanks for including me on yer lists guyz! for me the best are: [b]Luwee Ezil Aya Duch Remjo Kim Joebz Renz Unmasked Chubz[/b]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

misz faith u forgot yourself..to include in ur list.....hehehe......

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-04-30 04:29:04)

vergil_lontoc
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.,it's renz
claudette09
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's renz and misz faith
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

miszfaith :) and bhezt_09 :)

Last edited by sadangel08 (2008-05-13 03:46:17)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tinay, faith, shine and renz.:eh:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

misz.faith..haha,.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me it's james_cuteoo2 and joebs[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Lulz sankyuu dude XDD
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sadangel08]miszfaith :) and bhezt_09 :)[/quote] lol...i'm not good..ahaha,if u think dat thanks :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

everyone.! ahahahha.! cause you are all creative.!
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all of them are creative but i do more like the works of joebz and ' 'eMokIdD joebz has uniqueness eMokIdD has some emo stuffs and it's cool
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Finally someone mentioned my name lol. My List: Joebz - I'm one of her fans. Fast learner. Ezil - What can I say? He totally impress me. Alliana - I love her works. Though she only uses brushes most of the time. Feenque (Ayei) - One of the GFX legend Teejay - Also a GFX legend Meng Duch I think lots of members nowadays forgot about Chii, Haru and other GFX legends.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LAWL thanks for adding me fafeng :lol: although i did gfx requests for like 2weeks then closed it :lol: [b]Topic[/b] LUWEE D'Angelo Harvii Joebz Aya Ezil Sassy James Unmaskedluke - i just saw his gfx and it pleased me. ;]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh! I forgot D'Angleo. Anyway thanks for adding me on ur list Duch.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Obviously...Members of the Graphic Troops =D They're very creative and innovative :eh:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]My List: Joebz - I'm one of her fans. Fast learner. Ezil - What can I say? He totally impress me. Alliana - I love her works. Though she only uses brushes most of the time. Feenque (Ayei) - One of the GFX legend Teejay - Also a GFX legend Meng Duch[/quote] Haha, thanks fafa harbs. :lol: [b]@ate duch[/b] weee thanks for including me twooo XD who is LUWEE btw?? am so curious :O [b]@whexthur[/b] :O Lawl, thanks for including me, although I don't remember seeing you here before, aheheh... ----- [b]@TOPIC[/b] My top [s]three[/s] four: Ezil - His animu tags are awesome, with C4D, smudging, and all. Unmaskedluke - Did you see his new animu signature templates?! :o :wow: Remjo - His animated GFX are unique. D'Angelo - Well, he's the siggy master. His dynamic signatures are awesome too.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@joebz he's hmm..... I think you're not here when he opened a thread hmm... He's really good! @topic [spoiler][b] Misz.faith joebz Me - I like myself and I love my worx Clawii Kimyasay 03_khine_03 emokidd LUWEE lunareighn_sassy Ayei - She's one of a kind Alliana - She's so good I love all her works Elaine(cutiegal) phia remjo duch james_cuteoo2[/b][/spoiler]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]lol...i'm not good..ahaha,if u think dat thanks[/quote] yah i think ur the best :) cause you made me a siggy :)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

irR: [spoiler] sis jenni sis dianne sis philixre sis lunareighnsassy?(kim) &kua remjo =| oopss.. i 4got..op cowx my partner bheszt09 [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:51

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy