• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Ribbon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

[b]u_dont_matter_anymore[/b] thanks for including me :lol: the best: Kimyasay10 (she's great!! Really love her works!!) April or Cutiziekha (how to spell it? not remember): she is oso great to make something and so kawaii (my blog are great bcoz of her) that's all :paranoid:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

for me. obsessed95 hehe her siggy styles and design fits my taste.. hehe and so cute lol hheehe :P
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]brokeneon wrote: i wonder what "siggy" is .. @brokeneon Code: Siggy is the short term for "Signature"[/quote] can u tell me how to make a good 1 ? is there a site for making siggy?
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me it's miss faith. her works are so kawaii and very lovely.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Joebz & James :thumbsup: I'm not a big fan of cute thingys so I didn't mention those gfc creators who makes [s]"kawaii"[/s] signatures. :| lol~
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=brokeneon]can u tell me how to make a good 1 ? is there a site for making siggy?[/quote] first thing is you must have your own pc and you must have installed "adobe photoshop" experiment there and you can learn how to create your own siggy ;) --- @topic: the same as my previous post. i included [b]trixx[/b] on the list.
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ah..then i should try to download again the 30day trial CS3 adobe photoshop .. thanks sir .. i will try to make 1 ..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Joebz & James I'm not a big fan of cute thingys so I didn't mention those gfc creators who makes "kawaii" signatures. lol~[/quote] Sankyuu for including me, sis. XD I also agree with you, I'm not really a big fan of cutesy things too. T____T @TOPIC I still idolize the same people, especially Ezil and Unmaskedluke. They're awesome.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz][quote=blancheee48]Joebz & James I'm not a big fan of cute thingys so I didn't mention those gfc creators who makes "kawaii" signatures. lol~[/quote] Sankyuu for including me, sis. XD I also agree with you, I'm not really a big fan of cutesy things too. T____T @TOPIC I still idolize the same people, especially Ezil and Unmaskedluke. They're awesome.[/quote] [b]Yeah , me too . I don't like kawaii stuffs , never liked 'em . T^T [hr] I love the works of the girl above me . :] They're awesome ! :wow:[/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ur sig now is kinda kawaii you know.. :D @topic: ezil shine joebz kim (constante or luna)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Regie[/b] Ohh , it is ? . lol ~ What I meant to say is , I don't like siggies with ribbons , dolls , and stuffs like that . :D Not my thing . :] [/spoiler] [hr] [b]My list : Shine Ezil Unmaskedluke Joebz Intelligence[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-06-05 10:18:38)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think.. all graphics maker there is great.. cause they all unique, and doin that by their style :D i lob all so prud can meet ppl lyk them :wow: except :| member who just make a thread/share/request/whateva just using generator graphics, just for gettin repu. i hate it :cool: and one more.. i dunn lyk Linniie :paranoid: (she's not there ryt :paranoid: )
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: My List :[/b] [spoiler][b]Sis Chariz Sis Joebz Sis Trixx [[i]TriciaBianca[/i]] Sis Kymie [[i]LunareighnSassy[/i]] Sis Phia Sis Elaine [[i]CutieGal[/i]] Sis Kimyasay Sis Linniie Sis Pinxmarvee Sis Shine Sis Faith Sis Mae [[i]ChikaSymphatica[/i]] Sis Andrea [[i]Bheszt & DweaIsMe[/i]] Sis Chelseii Sis Cassiopeia Bro Franz [[i]Intelligence[/i]] Bro Kiel Bro UnmaskedLuke Bro James[/b][/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

MY UPDATED LIST (in random order): chariz chubz shunz ezil bhea louiz linniie

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-06-06 07:12:27)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Okay ive changed my mind. Hahaha! Ize. Meng. Duch. Bob/Lucknskill. Obsessed < Wrong spelling? Dunno. :lol: Dondon. And for those people who added me to their list/s. Thank you.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95][quote][b]joebz wrote:[/b] [quote][b]blancheee48 wrote:[/b] Joebz & James I'm not a big fan of cute thingys so I didn't mention those gfc creators who makes "kawaii" signatures. lol~[/quote] Sankyuu for including me, sis. XD I also agree with you, I'm not really a big fan of cutesy things too. T____T[/quote] @TOPIC I still idolize the same people, especially Ezil and Unmaskedluke. They're awesome. Yeah , me too . I don't like kawaii stuffs , never liked 'em . T^T[/quote] lol~ yay Atleast someone/somebody agrees. :lol: @T: Still teh same: James & Joebz. [b]Added[/b] Chariz Franz (Intelligence) =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me it's still: mizel james lunareighn bianx faith shine
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ louiz : thanks for including moi in your list! my list of creative gfx makers[/b] [spoiler][b]Sis Kim[kimyasay] Sis Shine[shunz_07] Sis Chariz Sis Joebz Sis Kymie[lunareighn_sassy] Sis Faith[misz.faith] Sis Linniie Sis Trixx[triciabianca] Sis Phia[pinkblack08] Sis Elaine[cutiegal] Sis Blanche Sis Louiz Sis Lovelee[philixre] Sis Duch Sis Tinay Sis Eloisa[cudly_girl_003] Sis Aya[forsakendoll] Sis Bhea[bhea_jean] Sis Dianne[dianne_dynasty] Sis Donna[red_phoenix] Sis Tricia[tzaily]-eventhough she's not active here and still a newbie Sis Yna[yna_16] Kuya Franz[franz09] Kuya James[james_cuteoo2] Kuya Remjo Unmaskedluke Chubz --->>boy ayt? Kuya Ezil ' 'eMokIdD Etc...and all the graphic troops[/b][/spoiler]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

emmm..i think Andrea and Aprilcutie09!!! :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@andrea: thanks for including me!! :) labyu! :wow: i will add: sis jenni sis chariz momi mae forsakendoll dwea sis shine
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, who is/are the most creative GFX/Siggy maker here on FTALK? for me, its remjo..love all his works!!!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:03

[ 12 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy