• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

[b] i hate people who are users and always taking advantage of the kindness of others.. they s*ck..:) [/b]
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate those haters but sometimes I love them because they are my number one fan :rose:
naughtygirl17
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate my two timer ex boyfriend!!!!!!!!!! errr............i hate him so much!!!

Last edited by naughtygirl17 (2008-10-03 05:50:43)

PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate my ex-gf....coz i still don't move on from her :crybaby:
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate eat various kind of vegetables :wallbash:
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i h8 POSERS i h8 BACKSTABBERS i h8 ppl who LOOK DEEPLY except my crush :P[/b]
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate those plastic persons =)=)
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate backstabbers.. hmmppff... =)
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i h8 pepz wen dey take advantage of ader pepz :mad: and h8 pepz wen dey bullying sam1 :mad: :D:D[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I hate Mam Ursal. haha, she's outragous INSANE. No kiddin' i hate her. :crybaby: *Aw she's not familiar right? Hmm, she's out very STRICT Mapeh Teacher.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Hate Crab Foods :puke: i also hate our NR Prof. Dr.LL Sy Research Prof. she's paranoid! I loev does who hate me! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-19 12:51:16)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Errrrr ass@m.ualaikum :lol: please don't spam :wasted: -- I hate anti-tvxq. I hate those to hate TVXQ. I hate teh girl who put teh glue into teh water bottle of Yunho :mad::angry: LOL get a life b**** :disgust: I hate those people who says TVXQ are [s]gays[/s] for teh last tiem [b]they are NOT gays[/b]. They are just making jokes around ok? LOL I hate my school :wallbash: I hate Physics :wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I don't hate anyone in this forum.. Hate is such a deep word.. I'll only hate people who are diagnosed with the following: > Defensive Coping (Verbal Manipulation) => People who love posting rants and flaming > Antisocial Personality D/O => Spammers and Rippers > Schizoid Personality D/O => "You're not my friend so i don't care about you" attitude > Ineffective Individual Coping => "You hurt my ego, expect to be humiliated" attitude [u]> Disturbed Thought Processes => "I'm superior, you're all losers in this forum" attitude[/u] > Ineffective Denial => "I don't want any fight here yet always getting into trouble" attitude[/quote] [b]you really rock angel! \m/ :lol: :lol:*bows down* i hate the things listed above especially the underlined words. [/b]:eh: [b]added: i hate pretentious people., lulz,why dont they just get straight to the point, :lol: i hate oh-high-and-mighty-attitude. i think it's the same attitude that sis angel said. the "Disturbed Thought Process". :lol: I hate mi aunt which is mi boss at the same time,coz she always blame me when mi reports are submitted late.,arggh., its her fault coz she also gives the data very late., whatcha expect me to do? not sleep? :retard: I hate my brother.,he's my favorite one actually.,coz he's the blacksheep.,and i always thought he was a good person inside and people just judged him incorrectly. Well, i was wrong ya know,.,i trusted him really., (lulz, now i really know im a superduperkadupergullible person), and he lied to mehh.,coz i gave him half mi salary coz i rili thought he was seriously sick and was hospitalized! the next thing i know, he gambled it all in a [i]sabong[/i](cockfight) :wasted: goodbye _ _ _ _ thousand five hundred pesos.[/b] :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i hate liars,pretenders i also hate vegetables i hate our chemistry subject[/b]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=recoome]I hate those plastic persons[/quote] yeah..i hate those people too:wallbash:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]I hate my Ex Bf..He really turned me down.. I hate my classmate, she wont accept the truth.. I hate other teachers..those who has favoritism..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Me' Hate's felling emo :evil: hackers :evil: poser :evil:[/b]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]i [b]hate[/b] misaki. marielle. erin. shayne. err. they're my classmates. nd they destroy my day. lol. i guess it was rude posting their names. :P[/quote]
bucelie
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's me,,, :cool:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate those people who always spot the wrong in me......:doubt: I hate those person who hates me simply b'coz they didn't give themeselves the chance to know me better than they were thinking...:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:28

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy