• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ -- I hate people who are so [i]mapanglait [/i]in any aspects like in my grammar, physical attributes, etc. -- I hate also people who pretends so much beyond his/her real personality. -- I hate also people who makes small problems a big deal/complicated. -- I hate also people who are so [i]mayabang[/i]. some here are proven [i]mayabang.[/i] [i]like nung isa jan[/i]. [/b][/color][/font]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I hate my ([i]insert a not so very nice word here[/i]) [i]tita[/i]. She's not my [i]kadugo[/i] btw so I dont care. She feels like this house is hers, where in fact, she doesn't even have a part on our things/appliances/lands, etc. She even invited her family to come here yesterday. And she didn't ask permission to my mom. We're not being selfish or what but our point is she should have told my mom or me about it. She used my mom's ingredients too in making her effin' own spaghetti, without permission again. Tch, I think she hates me too, well I dont care. I have a right here because this is [b]our[/b] house. She's not originally part of the family. Err. :snob: [sub]Excuse my grammar.[/sub]

Last edited by Jerriedee (2010-05-11 03:05:35)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not a Bieber fan nor hater. it's just JB's working hard. just because he's famous doesn't mean you'll [i]sira[/i] or say that he's gay and whatsoeverr. it happens alot when someones famous then you'drag that person down i like his songs because it's catchy but yeah, sometimes annoying. --anti biebers are just jelly i think. :rolleyes: just pay some respect man! :chew: [im not [i]patama[/i]-ing here. :dumb:]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Christianne;#3577835;1273590571]--anti biebers are just jelly i think.[/quote] I am not jelly. I'm just irritated with him. [hr] I kind of hate those people who make threads in the Fun Corner with repetitive [b]Words ending/starting with this and that[/b]. It's just annoying. I think they keep on creating threads like that just because they want the [i]Thread Badge[/i] something. There's a lot of games like that now, and it's [i]nakakasawa[/i]. I even don't post in that kind of threads anymore, and I think it's becoming boring and more boring. If ever you are one of those kind of people, I don't hate you or anything. It's just plain annoying, that is. :D

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-05-12 04:54:06)

Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3579349;1273654415]I am not jelly. I'm just irritated with him.[/quote] ohh. bcause of his gay-like voice. HEAR! -- i'm starting to hate Miley but i still love Hannah. :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Christianne;#3579628;1273662715]ohh. bcause of his gay-like voice. HEAR![/quote] Exactly. =) [hr] [b] I hate girls who act like lesbians.[/b] It's annoying. If you wanna know the reason why, check out my tumblr account, lol. I don't want to post here my long post from my tumblr account.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

- cheating referees. ;[ - teammates right now. :|
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Heart breakers .
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki;#3591257;1274272208]- cheating referees.[/quote] D I T T O !
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3579349;1273654415]I kind of hate those people who make threads in the Fun Corner with repetitive Words ending/starting with this and that. It's just annoying. I think they keep on creating threads like that just because they want the Thread Badge something. There's a lot of games like that now, and it's nakakasawa. I even don't post in that kind of threads anymore, and I think it's becoming boring and more boring. If ever you are one of those kind of people, I don't hate you or anything. It's just plain annoying, that is. :D[/quote] I totally agree. (:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Plastic people , Ugly personality [size=3]esp. my stalker in formspring[/size] get a life.
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate people who is not kind
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate my fvcking mom for being a fvcking blabber mouth. She spread it to my dad's family, so my aunt was fvcking mad. Dude, she shouldn't have told them. Daang!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate girls who take pics with you and when you put it up on facebook or what ever site, they'd be like "oh em gee take it off! i look horrible!" omfg stfu, if u want to look nice in every single pic then u should just go fck yourself conceited hoe, and i know what u look like anyway, u look average, stop trying to make yourself like that perfect model.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I still hate my mom >:|
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3579349;1273654415]I kind of hate those people who make threads in the Fun Corner with repetitive Words ending/starting with this and that. It's just annoying. I think they keep on creating threads like that just because they want the Thread Badge something. There's a lot of games like that now, and it's nakakasawa. I even don't post in that kind of threads anymore, and I think it's becoming boring and more boring. If ever you are one of those kind of people, I don't hate you or anything. It's just plain annoying, that is. :D[/quote] [font=Tahoma][color=red]^ yeah me too. It really pisses me off, seeing threads like that just to obtain the Topic Initiator Badge.. well Fun Corner should be cleaned ryt now.. hehe.. it`s very annoying and irritating to see. :p[/color][/font]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate not having to sleep because of computer related jobs. Well I need 6k to enroll this sem. Just a little more push.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Christianne;#3577835;1273590571]--anti biebers are just jelly i think.[/quote] Me, too. :-j I am NOT jealous of his achievements nor his sudden fame. I just don't like him, he's so irritating. Just like Onion said. :-j But, I still respect your opinion, though. (: [hr][hr] I hate it whenever my Tita scolds at me like she doesn't owe us something. /: I always think of just saying everything in front of her face, but I cannot. [: I still respect her, being an elder and also my Tita.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3601573;1274809174]Me, too. :-j I am NOT jealous of his achievements nor his sudden fame. I just don't like him, he's so irritating. Just like Onion said. :-j But, I still respect your opinion, though. (:[/quote] exactly
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy