1969-12-31

Re: Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

i hate them... <the boastful losers> :disgust:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dont hate anyone.,i love everyone here in ftalk. :lol: even those people who annoy me. coz peace must reign in ftalk. :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont hate anyone.,i love everyone here in ftalk. even those people who annoy me. coz peace must reign in ftalk.[/quote] same here. that is why we are [b]Friends[/b]terTalk members. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate People who are OpenMinded But Acting like not i hate those who act as if they are soooo HIGH! ur not God! :/ i hate those monkeys SIP SIP Sucking they're Master's Head! :lol: i hate some of my CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR! :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate , my other classmates. theyre annoying :rolleyes:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate plastics, gossipers and back stabber... :thumbsdown:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate back fighters.. xd
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler].......................[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate people with no common sense or so moron... :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah agree with you Nina! There lots of members like that too!
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Right now, one thing that ticks me off is my teacher. I'm not gonna say which of them though cos they're probably reading this right now cos I view Ftalk even at school lol. But anyways back to this teacher thing. There is this one teacher of mine which irritates every single person in my class. *name here* is so annoying and such an attention-seeker. I'm not comfortable whenever he talks to me. *name here* always asks me the same question and I've already answered h** question so many times now.

Last edited by harvii (2010-04-03 19:42:54)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm not really hating...Okay probably am, but, like Saber, I hate girls nowadays. It just pisses me off that they're so....UUGH. For example: [i][b]Girl #1:[/b] Oh no, we're in the middle of the street and our clothes are wrinkled! We gotta fix our clothes! Oh no, a car's coming! [b]Girl #2: [/b]Oh no!! Our clothes! Our hair! They're gonna be ruined![/i] I'm probably exaggerating, but SERIOUSLY! Some girls are waaaay too worried about their looks than stuff that are actually important. "Ugh! I just dropped my circle lens, where is it?" and they spend a whole day of school looking for that circle lens. :puke: They also get so defensive over their boyfriends. For example, their best friend will be all [i]"I don't like the shirt he's wearing." [/i]and that girl's gonna be all [i]"Ugh, you know what, you don't have to like him at all![/i]" SERIOUSLY. what the hell. Adding to this boyfriend thing, some girls have only been going out with a guy for like what, 2 days, and they're gonna say [i]"I love him sooo much! I'd give my life up for him!"[/i] Plus, they choose their two-day old boyfriend over their [b]LIFELONG FRIENDS. [/b]OH PLEASE. Give me a fkking break. It's just pissing me off lately. I've actually broke four pencils this week because of this. [quote=losher29;#3486535;1268913190]lol I dont get the point of girls calling themselves ugly[/quote] tru dis chan!

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2010-04-12 21:23:03)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ AGREE AGREE. I hate [b]GIRLS[/b] like that, like.. I was wondering.. why do they need to go to the [b]CR[/b] in packs? Like.. OMY.. You girls are so [i]maarte[/i] Lolss, I'm referring to some of my gal classmates :xixi: And, they are so [i]pa-cute[/i] saying, [i]Tumataba ako! YUCK![/i] Like, huh? You didn't even gained weight. You want me to skin you? ARGH. I hate girls! ARGH.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3518809;1270975368]why do they need to go to the CR in packs?[/quote] are you familiar with [url=http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku2av67gca1qzpzapo1_400.jpg][b]undin[/b][/url]? the legend says that it will poke your bummy if you go to the cr alone :yes::lol3: jk im kinda irritated with KC Concepcion :lol3:, honestly...she's not that talented :| and she looks like..his dad and im wondrin how come her leading men bear to kiss her where in fact, she really looks like Gabby Concepcion :lol3:
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

High-Prided people , close-minded
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15;#3518981;1270984250]im kinda irritated with KC Concepcion :lol3:, honestly...she's not that talented :| and she looks like..his dad and im wondrin how come her leading men bear to kiss her where in fact, she really looks like Gabby Concepcion :lol3:[/quote] Ahaha. Lolsss. [quote=cla_15;#3518981;1270984250]are you familiar with undin? the legend says that it will poke your bummy if you go to the cr alone :yes::lol3: jk[/quote] Ohh, I seee XDDDD [hr] I hate my internet connection. So slow. Ahaha XDDD Lolsss, I kinda hate uhm.. [i]twilighters[/i].. well, some only, those ones who tends to be really, really obsessive. And I even think the movie is not that good.. Hmm. No offense ^^ [quote=losher29;#3486535;1268913190]lol I dont get the point of girls calling themselves ugly[/quote] Lolss, I call myself ugly. Because I am. :yes2: Hehe. Lolsss, I kid. I'm GORGEOUS. XDDDD

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-11 07:59:17)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess, because i've watched too much animu, i started to hate [spoiler]All filipino actors/actresses/TV personalities/ commercial models/ramp models :lol3: I dunno,i find them way out of reality. It's like they are trying to make filipinos forget what is truly happening here in phils. lmao and then they make gossips out of each other God i am so tired of those stuffs. =3 So i stopped watching TV except when i watch animu. :p especially nao, i hate those candidates in election. ALL of them. Every time i open our TV, i always manage to be lucky and see the beautiful and touching advertisements of noynoy and villar. Awe, my day is complete. *sarcasm* "tama na ang corruption*(stop corruption) like tell me noynoy/villar/etc, can you spell hypocrite?haha. I kinda hate this country but i have no choice since im here might as well bear with it.[/spoiler] :eee:
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate [b] LORiMiN ALODiA RAMiREZ [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:58

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]