1969-12-31

Re: Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

I hate Mia Colleen Rozelle M. Lomongo
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes;#3523651;1271295111]All filipino actors/actresses/TV personalities/ commercial models/ramp models :lol3: I dunno,i find them way out of reality. It's like they are trying to make filipinos forget what is truly happening here in phils. lmao and then they make gossips out of each other God i am so tired of those stuffs. =3[/quote] same here.. :mg: ________ I hate [b]Tricia[/b] from PBB. I just hate her!! . period.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I seriously hate Anthony Cericos.[/b] WTF. He's SERIOUSLY annoying. I told him to get the fking hell out my life when he told me he "loved" me, and UGH. How many fking times do I have to tell him that I'm not into him?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate those people who force them selves to other people because they think it's [i]cute, adorable[/i] etcetc. I don't think that it's a proper way to show that they love them or anything, like my [s]friend[/s][b]classmate[/b], Jerick. I mean, he's gay & all that and as we know, most of gays are flirty when it comes to boyfriends and stuff. And you know, we [b]WERE[/b] bestfriends when carlo & i got back together. I mean I know that he liked carlo(unbelieveable :lol3:) But flirting with him, especially on the last day of school?!? WTF, that friggen pisses me off, dude. I hate those people who are flirts. Like [size=3][b]Tricia Santos[/size][/b] for example, first day of stay in PBB and she was flirting to mai beloved husband(Ivan Dorschner :lol:) See how people revolves around handsome and close to perfection guys. [b]DDDD :[/b] And what Rebecca, her co-housemate, was right about her. [b]: ))[/b] I wish she could just be evicted from PBB because of Violation: [size=3][b]Flirting awfully to MARRIED men[/size][/b] if ever there is a violation like that. But the point is-- if she wants people to like her, then she must stop what she's doing now. I hate people who "spread" reputations and ask for the person who they're giving to hit them back. [b]D:[/b] I mean, we didn't even ask for that. [b]DD:[/b] [b][color=red]WARNING:[/b][/color] This is not to hit a member. I'm just saying so. If you are offended, I don't care. :| I'm just saying it in response to this thread. :D No offense made.
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget;#3525162;1271384517]I hate people who "spread" reputations and ask for the person who they're giving to hit them back. D: I mean, we didn't even ask for that. DD: WARNING: This is not to hit a member. I'm just saying so. If you are offended, I don't care. :| I'm just saying it in response to this thread. :D No offense made.[/quote] I AGREE :)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I really hate my bestfriend now. Shes change. WORST change. She became Social Climber and she always with that WTF girl. B.I girl. A flirty girl., Oh, all bad things in hers. I want to kill that girl. Shes like stfufckng flirt.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I kinda hate people who hates Tricia of PBB. It's kinda stupid to think that it's pretty immature, why? because she's just showing who really she is. LOL. Anyway not a fan or hater of her, neither the show.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tricia of PBB , it's ok to flirt but not OVER OVER. But I think when she transferred to Villa she changed , but not alot.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3536920;1271862027]Tricia of PBB , it's ok to flirt but not OVER OVER. But I think when she transferred to Villa she changed , but not alot.[/quote] [quote=Bridget;#3525162;1271384517]I hate those people who are flirts. Like Tricia Santos for example, first day of stay in PBB and she was flirting to mai beloved husband(Ivan Dorschner :lol:) See how people revolves around handsome and close to perfection guys. DDDD : And what Rebecca, her co-housemate, was right about her. : )) I wish she could just be evicted from PBB because of Violation: Flirting awfully to MARRIED men if ever there is a violation like that. But the point is-- if she wants people to like her, then she must stop what she's doing now.[/quote] Chill, people. :lol: I can't stand LIARS. Not that I buy their stupid lies or anything. But it's giving my friends a hard time! And I feel really sorry for them.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3536804;1271858160]I kinda hate people who hates Tricia of PBB. It's kinda stupid to think that it's pretty immature, why? because she's just showing who really she is. LOL. Anyway not a fan or hater of her, neither the show.[/quote] Agree with James. :xixi: :lol3: [hr] I hate that Justin Bieber dude because his song Baby is so annoying whenever it plays in Myx Daily Top 10! Please beat that Baby. ;||||| :mad:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][sup]whatever =|[/i][/sup] I really hate this g[b]u[/b]y??: [spoiler][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/iz0xf9.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :lol3::lol3: LMFAO. can't stop laughing :lol2:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-04-22 01:20:22)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=*nicz.love;#3537496;1271902626]I hate that Justin Bieber dude because his song Baby is so annoying whenever it plays in Myx Daily Top 10! Please beat that Baby. ;||||| :mad:[/quote] Agree agree. Also to you Kim ^^ My, my. It's so annoying it's really overplayed ARGH! I dunno why there are a lot of [b]Beaver Fangirls.[/b] I mean, he's not even cute, and his voice suck. He can probably be the newest member of the [b]Chipmunks[/b] if ever they are making a 3rd-quel. EKKKK. He is like how years old again? 10? He is so short I can probably stomp on him. ARGH! Lolss, just expressing myself. No offense to fans ^^
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate pop girls and the boy groupies which copies the super junior.. (i dunno the name of their group).. especially whenever i hear pop girls' "crazy crazy", ugh!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*nicz.love;#3537496;1271902626]I hate that Justin Bieber dude because his song Baby is so annoying whenever it plays in Myx Daily Top 10! Please beat that Baby. ;||||| :mad:[/quote] Waiit.... He's a dude? Anyway, I really hate people who try to act all bad, when they're just great big cowards. It's pathetic.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget;#3525162;1271384517]I hate people who "spread" reputations and ask for the person who they're giving to hit them back. D: I mean, we didn't even ask for that. DD: WARNING: This is not to hit a member. I'm just saying so. If you are offended, I don't care. :| I'm just saying it in response to this thread. :D No offense made.[/quote] Ohmigash. i'm doing it. so u hate me ?? :O :scared: @ topic : I hate people who are so [b]snobby[/b]. [s]and there are a lot of FTALKERs that are Snobby[/s]. I also hate people who is a [b]pretender[/b]. I hate [b]gay[/b]. i dunno why. I hate people who [b]over reacts[/b] at a simple thing. [i]Flirty Persons[/i] are on my hate list too.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=*nicz.love;#3537496;1271902626]I hate that Justin Bieber dude because his song Baby is so annoying whenever it plays in Myx Daily Top 10! Please beat that Baby. ;||||| :mad:[/quote] HAHAHAHA. I [b]roflolmao[/b] at this. :lol3: I seriously love you for hating him more than I do. :lol3: [: [hr][hr][hr] I seriously hate Shallow-minded people. They're too sensitive, too emotional, too all-knowing, and too conscious. They get easily mad over a very simple thing. I stupidly think it's stupid. I seriously agree with what my [b]Keem-Junior[/b] posted before. Seriously, why would you say [u]No offense[/u], if it's obviously, evidently, purely, prominently, surely offensive? Oh, that's just a very stupid thing to say. [b]@-@[/b] [hr][hr][hr]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate my cousin & my tito. They blamed me for AJ knowing that [b]Tifanny Lee[/b] was a poser. I didn't even say anything about it. Wtf. Now, they don't trust me. As if it means anything in the world.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I know this is kinda.. But I hate someone like a social climber. Yeap, that's it. She's like she thought she's pretty enough and she's lying! K, gonna hide. Haha, bad grammars made.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate those persons/people that they take a small thing as a big deal. Like, I crush you. OKAY, that's a crush and that's final. lol. Don't be so .. feeler or .. ugh [i]"malaki ulo?"[/i] Fck. I don't know what's the english term of that word. lol. I hate those people who hates tricia santos. lol. i'm not a pro-tricia or anti-tricia, but please, just stop making stories/articiles/etc about her. lol. it's irritating. like, duh. all over facebook and tumblr are all about that fudging TRICIA SANTOS IS A FLIRT BLA BLA BLA! TRICIA SANTOS IS NOT VIRGIN ANYMORE BLA BLA BLA SHUT THE FCK UP PEOPLE! lol. I hate those people who thinks that they're perfect. Like, YOU'RE GRAMMAR IS WRONG. Okay, I'm not perfect like you do. DANG! ((= [i]sorry. my grammar, again. [/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

PLASTIC pipz.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the person you hate..... [b] I hate my Vicious Non-Friends [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:47

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]