• ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011

which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

jaine_10.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

actually, it's both.. :D and also to multitalented guys.... i'm really attracted to guys that [u]dance and perform[/u] very well.. esp. breakdance/hiphop... also, to singers.. coz if a guy has a [b]great voice[/b] or so, i get so [i]kilig[/i].. hehe. esp. if it's my fave songs.. u know the typical [i]ligaw[/i] with [i]harana[/i] like that in the Philippines.. hehe.. :lol: i just easily like those guys... and we share same passions... :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

a singer. you can sing anywhere as in anywhere. but a dancer can't. its like, a dancer dance when he's on a shower, when he is on church, on school in the middle of class discussion. yeah he can, but its [b]WEiRD :p[/b]
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]dancer haha :lol:[/b][/align][/quote]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+SINGERS+ Maybe becauz I love to Sing...and I want US to have the same likes..
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer a [b]singer.[/b] coz' i [u]sing[/u] hehe. :)
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;)for me both...'coz i like to sing while im dancing,h3h3h3;]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it's both for me. cant choose. those 2 both involve music. :lol:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dancer..... =) i love dancing
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer for singer :thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer both...! singing while dancing... ♥♥♥
FiendNinja
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]dancer..... =) i love dancing[/quote] dancing ulul... taena mo
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][/spoiler]singer..and dancer..[spoiler][/spoiler]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm better in singing than dancing. =)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

singer. reason: eargasm. "sing me someting soft, sad and delicate. or loud and out of key. sing me anything"
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

a dancer. =D =) it really turns me on! :thumbsup:
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]A singer. ~ I'd love to hear his sweet voice.[/b]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am a dancer so i would prefer dancer also.. so we could teach each other steps.. s00o sweet.. haha :D:D
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. [b]both! [/b] :D:thumbsup:
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i like both.... =)=)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose dancer :D -- i dunno, i just find them attractive ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-15 06:04:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy