• ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

jaeszil
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

...for me both!!!!... ...i reli love 2 sing and some of my friends say to join sum contest but i don't want... ...i lurve also 2 dance,.,., ...i like dancing... ...every activity we hav in our school we dance 2geder wd sum of mah classma8s hu love also 2 dance....
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

im attracted when a guy dances. but i want a guy who knows how to dance ang sing!:)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill go with singer =)
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]I luvw to sing I luvw to dance[/b][/i]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

both! but it doesn't matter! the important thing is his sincerity! =)

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-08-06 04:47:48)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Me, I Like Both Of Them... I Lurve To Sing and I Also Love To Dance. :D Plus, Em A Good Signer and A Dancer. :wow:[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me I Like To Sing. So I'll Go For Singer.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]it depends. if he's good at singing and not in dancing, it's fine with me. but i really require a good singer to be my nobyo,syota,jowa,watev![/align]
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a singer,... that's why i love that most... hehe!!
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]BOTH[/u][/b] its make happy when i'm seeing someone [u]dancing[/u]. because dancing is my forte. but a guy who can sing in front of me. will surely make me [i][u]kilig[/u][/i]. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: a guy who can dance and sing. soooo loving it.[/align]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both..... but i love dancing so i'll go for dancer.... and i love those dancers who rocks my world!!

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-08-07 07:55:05)

abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like singers :redface: they can sing to you and you'll feel really loved... and their voices gets me so weak...hahay :wasted:

Last edited by abhiegail (2008-08-07 08:23:38)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ both..i think.. =) but i like more those who has a good voice and knows well how to sing.. =)
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee, im addicted to dancer.. hope i can be.. :lol:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Both! Because Im good at both and their both fun!!! =)
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both attracts me... but most of all i like rapper..hehe it a bad guy... i like it.....
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dance because it makes your body more flexible.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me dance ! but i love to sing :)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[[both]]dancer && singer!.. i'm attracted to those hu can danz & sing!.. coz i love singing&&dancing!.. haha.. ;) :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

singer, i think =)=) ( i like to listening something~ ^^)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:32

[ 11 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy