• ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011

which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

yakyak20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

i want a dancer.. hip hop dancer!! :D
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

maybe a singer....
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me? hmmm.. singer.. :D i like sing!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, I like guys who has a talent in singing. The ones who plays guitar and drums? Waw. They're so cool. They're kinda romantic when they serenade the girls. Hahaha. But also like guys who dance.:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet]singing for meh, i already know on how 2 sing.. mah only prob is on how 2 dance.. lawl. i dunno how 2 dance. :( `JULIENE`♥[/color]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

singer! :D music soothes my soul. her voice =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dancing . it takes my mind off stress. &&& gives me an adrenaline rush.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

either of the two.Ü both are cool.Ü :penguin:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

singer ferrr me coz music is my life!..... lol!...also dancer but only a little...:D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im no good at singing, but im a part of our dance troupe. hahaha
bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

both would be great.. it's a good thing if he's talented or something.. lol.:D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

none of the above ..hihi... more of a writer hir!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like guyz who are good in singing...cause music is my soul..ahaha!,,yuh itz true..
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer singer because right now im practicing singing than dancing and i dont know how to dance.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me.. :arrow: dancer :D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`err...both yea...it`s kinda awsome..
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't have talent.. kiddin! i participate in dancing but i want singing!
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]singer. ahaha. it's just more relaxed than dancing. dancing makes you feel busy and stuff. haha.[/b]
bAby_kat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Don't you guys get it..? You guys have to pick only one.. ayt..? For me, i choose both.. haaha.. joke.. I think, i'll go for the dancer.. Hmmmn.. i think, that doesn't make any difference.. you know.. because mostly, all who can dance can also sing and, all who can sing can also dance.. right..? Peace y'all.. c:
bAby_kat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, if you guys wanna learn how to sing and dance, i think i could teach you some lessons and techniques.. haaha.. PM me.. ayt.. c:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:56

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy