• ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1234567891011..11

which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

I prefer singing.. because it's much easier for me, lolz. You don't have to exert a huge effort. But dancing is also nice... I'm just not into it, lol
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

[b][/b] dancing! maybe to lose fats :lol: [b][/b]
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like both of them.. But the most favourite one is dance.. It so cooL!!
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

singer!! =) isn't it sweet when they serenade you? aww...lol...:wow:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Both~! I'm good at singing and dancing~ XD
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dancer
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dancer =) that is what i like most in a girl :D if i've seen you dancing and if it really caught my attention, hmm i'll surely fell in love with that particular gal =)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. tell me i'm not following your rule, but. i prefer [quote]"Both"[/quote] coz i love when he sings to me. and i loved it when i saw him dance once.! i really fell for him!
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dancing is the best bcoz she and i luvs to dance........... but i like singing too....inshort we luv music...haha... bcoz if theres no music she cant dance and i cant sing or vice versa...haha
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm dancer....'coz i like the way a dancer dances....it shows gratefulness...in singing...true, they're singing...but inside them, there's no gratefulness...
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I prefer dancing than singing . .
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer singing.. i think it's sweeter ;)

Last edited by shealla(: (2008-05-09 01:33:03)

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

honestly..b o t h :lol: when ur dancing in a huge crowd && u dance the wrong step, it isn`t really that embarrassing but when u sing && dnt reach the high pitch.. oel.. sorry fer ya.. :lol:
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

singing thats more of my type:ninja: :thumbsup:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: dance. haha
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]dancer is the best!!!^^[/align]
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer a dancer because it's so alive when they dance xD
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dancer they're so amusing!
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: singer. cuz im a singer too. :lol:
rHenchie
» n00b
1969-12-31

singer!! guys with gud voice gives more "kilig factor" :lol: hehehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy