• ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011

which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

I can do BOTH :thumbsup: that's what we called,TALENTED :lol:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

both haha but i love the one who sings :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I both sing and dance b4, wen i'm stil studying. :) [/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dancer.. already went out with a dancer and yeahyeah he can move mhen.. and i love dancing thats why i prefer dancer:P
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I sooooooo love singers! Like, the fashion of serenading someone or the so called harana is so romantic. :wow:[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which of thiz two talentz attract you mozt? and why? juzt one... :D i dont know if im in the right zection... if not juzt move thiz on the right one... @topic, dancer attractz me a lot... bcoz every

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:25

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy