• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 123456789..9

[i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

carleah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

:arrow:airatotzkie next time don't edit a spam message because that is violent in the rule.;)
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

mind is like a parachute, it's only function when it's open!!! :)
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]just when the mind found the answers....the heart changed the question.[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by _fire_tree_ (2008-06-10 08:02:43)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!. nice woutes u have here.. i'll just copy it later!
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hirs mine.... [spoiler]hbang ngkkuwentuhan keu ng mga barkda mo nilapag mo ung cp mo s mesa tpos ngcr ka lng sandli, tpos pgblik mo my nreciv kang txt, ngulat ka kc ung msge gling s taong mhal n mhal mo! excited kang bsahin, tpos nkalgay sa txt nia.. "wag ka uminom g mrme ha? uwe ka ng maaga, mag aalala ko sau nian! mhal n mhal kta kht di ko pnaphalata!" ..ngulat ka, sobrang saya mo! tpos bglang lumapit sau bestfrend mo sbi nia... "bes nkitxt aq sau knina ha? ngreply na b?"[/spoiler]
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lurve ur quotes hehehe.. i'll share some.. read insyd d spoiler.. [spoiler] [b]understanding[/b] vs [b]Stupidity[/b] when he says "no" ... i say "ok" and never asked "y?" when he says "sorry".. morethan saying "okei" i say "i understand" he told me "i love you"... i didnt reply "i luv u 2" but "tnx for loving mei" whenever he says "gudnyt" i tel him "id still b njoying 2mrw bcoz ur der stnding by" but 1 day he admitted "i luv someone else".. gues wat i said.. "go on. b hapy. ill let go f dats d thing 2 make mah hon smile.. id rader chus 2 get hurt dan c d sad face wen ur mine":( :crybaby: :( [/spoiler] [spoiler] wat f someone has taken ur place in ur luv ones heart??.. ouch ayt??.. but 8 hurts more wen uv realize dat.. dat place has nvr bin urs...:( :( [/spoiler] [spoiler] y do oders lie wid der luv one?? sbi nla 2 avoid confrantation and hurts daw... hndi bah nla alam nah d truth hurts 4 a whyle but a lie hurts 4 a lyftym :( :( [/spoiler] [spoiler] sumtyms u just want 2 quit wen things starts hurthing u.. u want to leave everything as it is b4 d pain gets worst.. but once u remember how much uv prayed.. how much u realy wanted 8 and y u wer fything i d 1st place hopes comes back into ur heart and maybe just maybe... it z worth going dis far..[/spoiler] hope ull like this quotes..

Last edited by LadyCyclone (2008-06-15 04:19:40)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

would would be better if all the quotes are english.. =) anyways.. [quote][u]love[/u] is like a [b]war[/b] it is fighting for your love one but you cannot continue to war if you dont have any courage to fight for it.[/quote]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]it's hard to run from a feeling that haunts you every now and then, it's painful to tell your heart that you don't need it. you keep on pretending that you are better to be alone, when in fact, u feel so empty. but why take chances if u see no hope? why try if there's nothing to win for? sometimes, it pays to wait. let love die a natural death and give birth to true love when it's time..[/b] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-15 00:09:36)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]nvr dream of a perfect person, cuz it can only happen in our dreams.. dream of a person that can love you even though he's/she's not perfect BUT [b]REAL[/b][/quote]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-07-14 08:45:24)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]"you left me,so dont come back saying you love me "again" sh*t talks..are waste of my time...[/b] wla lng.haha.yan sana gus2 kuh sbihin sknya.la pa kung maicip na ibang qoute eh =D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]sometimes you just have to put a period on something that has to end, and not just settles on a comma. why? coz time will come you'll realize that it's nice to see a complete sentence rather than a phrase that's completely hanging, and doesn't even make sense[/quote]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]its better to lose your pride with sum1 You luv rather than lossing sum1 you luv with ur useless pride[/spoiler]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Luv is the feeling we fall in and out of, and everytime we fall of, we learn to hold on tighter, hoping that the next time we fall, we may never have to let go[/quote] woooohhh!
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]here's mine..[/i] [quote]mhal kita pro mhal mo cia mhal mo cia pro may mhal ciang iba ndi b pdeng mhal mo ko mhal kta taung dlwa tpos bhla n cla d ba?[/quote]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

right ima share 1 of my fav quotes from 2pac.. dis 1 has inspird me the most, so ope ya like it... :cool: [b] I don't have everything as a matter of fact I don't have anything except dream of a better day and you 2 help me find my way Being a man I am sure 2 make mistakes but 2 keep u I would do all it takes and if it meant my love was really true I'd gladly die and watch over u I wish u knew how much I cared u'd see my love is true by the life we'd share Even if u changed your mind and said our love was thru I'd want 2 die continuously cry and still I'd love u[/b] thugs get lonely too... [b]-2pac [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]if sincerityis about trust, then why others cheat? if loyalty is a product of honest, then why others lie? if sacrifice leads to suffering, then why others still choose to do it? if saying "i love you" is romantic, then why others silently cry? if kisses can ease the pain, then why others commit suicide? if smiles are so sweet, then why are bitter tears still falling? if true love can build up a relationship, then why can't it answer all why's?[/quote]

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-16 21:41:17)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heres mine.. :crybaby: =D :lol: [align=center] [b][color=deeppink]"he was mine, but not really... i never really had Him.... So i never really lost him.... I guess this is how we'll always be... I had him.. he had me.... but then again... theres no really "US"...[/color][/b][/align] =(:cry:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b][color=red]if a person isn't interested in you, then leave... it's as simple as that. Don't beg, don't look back, and don't cry. If this person can't appreciate who you are, then you don't need that person in you life. Choose to be with someone who sees the beauty that is sometimes too well hidden. [/color][/b][/quote]
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

"I thought I loved her, but she had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is." -- "A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it." -- "Even if she doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew she loved me yesterday." -- "You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?" -- "'Wait!' That's what I said before you went away. Wait, that's what I'm doin' until today. Wait forever I guess I will, I just wish I could have told you, 'Wait! I love you still....'" sigh... :wallbash:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

For,you see,each day i love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Greater love that no man than this, than a man lay down his life for his friends. I give you my heart,give your's to me we'll lock 'em together and throw away the key. yan is it oki?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy