• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789

[i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

neverloved15
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

:arrow: i [b]used[/b] to miss you.. [i]a lot.. [/i] but it seems that you [i][u]never missed me[/u][/i] at all.. and so [b][u]i stopped missing you..[/u][/b] :arrow: what makes us[b] foolish?[/b] it is when [i]it hurts [/i]seeing [b][u]the one you love[/u][/b] happy with [i]someone else..[/i] yet.. [b]you keep on staring.. [/b]:crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

[quote][b]love can feel like heaven and could hurt like hell..its true that to have the rose, you must accept the thorns & if you have the courage to love,you must also have the courage to suffer.[/b][/quote] [b]that's all i can share.[/b]
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: a [b]broken heart [/b]doesn't need [i]someone who is willing to make it whole again..[/i] Rather, i[u]t needs someone who can make it feel like it never really got broken at all..[/u]
merzjayq
» n00b
1969-12-31

never let someone make you feel stupid. rather make that someone feel stupid for letting the only one like you go. then face him and say, "you're just someone, not my only one."
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=soul23]Ang "LOVE" prang "BASKETBALL" kpag may "FOUL" may Tampuhan kpag may "FREETHROW" may chance,pro skin mhalaga prin ang "REBOUND" hahayaan ba nman kita na maagaw ng iba[/quote] so sweet :D i really liked it.
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past you w/ another girl., .and its the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting him go,.
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i learned to love sum1 w/ all my life,., but it came to the point when i got tired ,not of loving but of sacrificing all that i have ,.then a thought came 2 my mind , .i have given everything but have receive nothing but pain and tears in return,.is these enough 2 prove that i really love that person??or is it a sign telling me 2 stop sacrificing and learn to love myself a little morning,.,..
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: here's mine heheh!!:D [b]one glass of water! one bundle of flowers! combine together! i love you forever! that's the teenager[/b]:D
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]for [b]STUDENTS[/b] who[i] think[/i] that they've already[u] fell inlove:[/u] " When a man and a woman get attracted with each other, it does not necessarily mean that to preserve your intense feelings, you need to have a formal relationship as boyfriends and girlfriends. While both of you are still busy with your studies. It's possible that you could make each other as an [b]INSPIRATION[/b]. [b]No commitment.[/b] Just a[i] [b]ROMANTIC BOND.[/b][/i] Isn't it much sweeter when you both accomplished everything you want in life and yet, you still end up together?"[/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

love is bliss happiness will cast its shadow on whom is the lucky one our hands fit perfectly well together love will finds it way to those who wait with passion
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we don't choose the person we fall for it just hits us like a bullet we could feel it at first unless we see ourselves [b]bleeding,..,[/b][u][/u]
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOVE.. takes 3 seconds to sei.. 3 mins to explain.. 3 hours to demonstrate.. 3trimester to reproduce and.. LIFETYM to po0ve it...
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love is like a fire,when it burn it hurts...:(
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die; You hope you've found that special rose, 'Cause you love and care for the one you chose.[/b][/i][/align]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]"never touch a heart, if you mean to break a life".[/quote]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]if your wish was to live a hundred years, mine would be to live a hundred minus one so that i wouldn't have to live without you.[/quote] [quote]to the world nothing is perfect in my eyes you're the only one that is.[/quote] [quote]you're a song written by the Hands of God.[/quote] [quote]and i'm still waiting for you to be the one i'm waiting for.[/quote] [quote]lullabies fill your room and i will be singing, singing to only you.[/quote] [quote]the world needs dreamers and the world needs doers but above all, the world needs dreamers wo do.[/quote] [quote]it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.[/quote] [quote]and then, you said my name. and i knew i couldn't ingore you any longer.[/quote] [quote]i love it when you tell a story 368 times.[/quote] [quote]sometimes love is just around the corner. just waiting to attack your heart.[/quote] :]]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE....[/b] is when I cant pay attention in class because im too busy writing my [b]FIRST[/b] name with his [b]LAST[/b].. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*][quote]if your wish was to live a hundred years, mine would be to live a hundred minus one so that i wouldn't have to live without you.[/quote] [quote]to the world nothing is perfect in my eyes you're the only one that is.[/quote] [quote]you're a song written by the Hands of God.[/quote] [quote]and i'm still waiting for you to be the one i'm waiting for.[/quote] [quote]lullabies fill your room and i will be singing, singing to only you.[/quote] [quote]the world needs dreamers and the world needs doers but above all, the world needs dreamers wo do.[/quote] [quote]it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.[/quote] [quote]and then, you said my name. and i knew i couldn't ingore you any longer.[/quote] [quote]i love it when you tell a story 368 times.[/quote] [quote]sometimes love is just around the corner. just waiting to attack your heart.[/quote] :]][/quote] [b][color=blue]wow!nice quotes @topic [quote]LOVE is Living On Vulnerable Eternity[/quote] [/b][/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Roses are Red Pickle are Green Violets and Blue Try to Hurt my Love ones and You'll be Black and Blue
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy