• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789

[i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

all of my lyf I've been lukin 4 sumthing 2 satisfy and make me happy You knw it's ryt wen dey say dat happines can be found in the simpliest things.. and I found it in 3 letters "YOU" You always makes me happy..=)
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Here's Mine: [quote]I'm inlove w/ you so be inlove w/ me...i take w/ you so take w/ me...i feel in dark when we break up shorter... i feel in dark when we break up longer...i'm inlove w/ someone so thinking we must break up.. =D..[/quote]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Here's kine: [i]Love is the choosing of a stoony path... That other's feet may thread with is.. A smoother way..[/i] got it from my values education book...haha
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Love is not verb without doing it. :wow:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My favorite one: Love is blind and lovers cannot see the mistakes that they commit. :wow:
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Open the spoiler to read. :thumbsup:[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]I remember the times when he said he likes me.. I really miss those times when he said he loves me.. I now know that I regret the times when I did not tell him I loved him too.. But, I hope he's still there for me..[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Never cheat on someone who showed you what love means coz only when it's too late that you'll realize you've lost something you would never have again...[/b][/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Babiie-Doll (2008-11-03 20:15:41)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

okie.... love isn't finding sum1 you can live with.. but finding sum1 you can't live without..... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ if you can't get sum1 our of your mind, maybe they're supposed to be there.. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ more..... i'm just tired of typing....
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.cool quotes. :) [i] well.. here's mine :D [/i] [quote]Love isnt blind.. it sees.. but it doesnt mind..[/quote] [quote]maybe one day.. we will let go of each other u might have someone to replace me but if someone hurts u & leaves u behind. ill tap ur shoulder & say.. 'halika, babawiin na kita. di sila marunong mag'alaga.'[/quote] :)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's mine: when u hold someone, hold them like its d last time u'll ever see them. & when thy go, dont make reasons for them to stay, make reasons for them to return... =)
xobubblegumxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's mine:rose: love is like war easy to start with and hard to end... To be in love is like jumping off a cliff with no intent on looking down at the bottom. You don't care its going to HURT LIKE HELL when u hit the bottom, all you care about is that for just for that short period of time... you feel like you could fly <3 i think petty relationships are just practice & the real thing comes along the hottest love has the coldest end. love is like fire. sometimes it goes out. like a song stuck in my head, you are stuck in my heart :penguin: =D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Here are some of the Love Quotes i included in my movie,,,(Movie i made from a movie maker about my LoveLife this past months...) =| ....:arrow: You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not part of it. ....:arrow: Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing that he will never be yours. ....:arrow: I swore to myself it wouldn't happen again. I vowed to myself that this was the end. The end of this longing, this yearning so strong... ....maybe through expressing this quotes you will know how was my lovelife during this past months,,,ryt?? =|
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine [spoiler]if tears can make u happy i'll always cry. if hurting me can make you laugh i'll let you hurt me but if my hapinez can hurt u, i'd rather be in tears ... because i'll be happier 2 see u happier than me...[/spoiler]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

love doesn't mean u have to own him/her, maybe him/her the one u should let go...=|

Last edited by 0825pauline (2008-11-16 20:32:07)

kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] [quote]men always want to be a woman's first love --- women like to be a man's last love[/quote] [quote]love me when i least deserve it , because that's when i really need it[/quote] [quote]love is blind only to the eyes . the heart sees everything clearly[/quote] [/b][/align][/color]
vhea_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

sometimes love is a playing card so be careful who u choose to love love the spade love the heart love the diamond love the flower but never love .. .. the "joker" ..
vhea_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]minsan tinitingnan mo lang yung gusto mong makita, pinakikinggan mo lang yung gusto mong marinig. bakit hindi mo subukang intindihin ung hindi moh maintindihan .. baka sakaling mlman moh ung dapat mong maramdaman[/quote] [quote]the sweetest thing i ever diid for my friend? alagaan xa .. da coolest? .. anjan pra sa knya no matter what happen .. da worst? to pretend na friend ko xa pero and totoo .. mahal n mahal ko na xa![/quote] [quote]alam ko minsan baliw ako .. di ako kacing tino ng iba .. pero 1 lng ang ccguraduhin ko .. kya kong mgmahal ng totoo na di kayang tumbasan ng pinkamatinong tao .. ü[/quote]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one nyt, d moon said to me .' if he makes u cry, why don't u leave him?' i looked at the moon and said..'moon, would you ever leave the sky?..' guess the deep meaning behind this. :D take care.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]-Love is not finding [u]someone you can live with,[/u] it's finding someone [b]you can't live without[/b].[/align]
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]HERES MAH FAVORITE QUOTES EVER..[/b] [quote]as years pass by, my realization about life bcome deeper.. problems get bigger, situations become more complicated.. sometimes i wish i cud go back.. to d time when my only bestfriend was my mom, & d only guy in my life was my dad, & and any pain cud be by just a band-aid & a lollipop.. :([/quote] [quote][b]BROKEN?[/b] it's wen u can't pay attention in class coz u're looking in a corner trying to picture how close the two of u were before..[/quote]
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=asawanirico]how i wish that love is like DEATH.. PERMANENT comes only once in a lifetime.. and goes on peacefull without pain..[/quote] So nice.................. :crybaby: <"><">[spoiler]Love must be some kind of sickness Cuz everone who gets it Ends up in [i]bed[/i][/spoiler] <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy