• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1123456789..9

[i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

woah! nice love quotes.. it makes me inspired! about this one?? [quote]You are the flame in my heart That I want so badly to love But that same flame scorches Wounds so deep But you never realize What you do to this tortured heart of mine I know we are just friends But can't you see that you're always on my mind So now it's time to move on You don't even see me do you? Maybe one day we will meet again And just maybe You'll see all the missed details that you never saw Suddenly it doesn't matter I'm not broken It only made me stronger But there will always be that question.... WHY COULDN'T YOU SEE ME?[/quote]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

I lend u a hand, but sum1 lend u a heart, I brought you smyl, but sum1 brought you joy. I built you a castle but sum1 built you a temple. I kissed your tears but sum1 made it dry. now how cud I give my best when sum1's giving me a test? I offer you the world, but sum1 offered u the universe, I showed you my care, but sum1 showed you love. I sit on your back but sum1 sit on your side.. and though I can't be that sum1 for you, I'll keep trying to be the one.. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Ang hirap iparamdam saung mahal kita dhil akala mo hindi ako seryoso.. Feeling mo balewala ka sakin.. Kelan ka mniniwalng mahal kita? Pag Umiyak ako sa harap mo? O pag nawala na aq sa tabi mo? ------------------------------------------
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ nice poems! :) more? :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sure! :) If I die and go to heaven,and God asked me what is my last wish... I'll pause for awhile to look for you.. And when I found you, I would say.. "Lord, Wag mong hayaang maging malungkot yang mahal ko.." ------------------------------------------------------------- Someday, when the pages of my life ends.. I know you'll be the one of the most beautiful chapters.. And when I would have time to read it.. I'll open it on the page.. Where I met you.. -------------------------------------------------------------------- If I would ever had a chance to rewrite the alphabet.. I would... Put U and I together... --------------------------------------------------------------- Bkit kaya pag mahal mo ang isang tao nagkakagus2 siya sa iba? Ikaw na nga ang nagsasakripisyo, ikaw pa ang binabalewala.. Bkit ganun? Ang masakit pa, Mahal mo na nga ang nawala.. Kaibigan mo pa ang minahal niya! --------------------------------------------------------------- Nakatuwang isipin na nag txt yung mhal mo.. Moment mo un eh, kwentuhan 2 d max kaya inabot ng umaga,, Kinabukasan, may nagtanong, "Puyat ka ah! At sinong katxt mo kagabi?!" "Yung mahal ko.." "Kaya naman pala ehh... E anong pinagusapan niyo?" "Yung mahal niya.." :( ------------------------------------------------------------------- I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.. I wrote your name in my hand, but I washed it the next day.. I wrote your name in a piece of paper, but I accidentally threw it away.. I wrote your name in my heart, And forever it will stay. ---------------------------------------------------------------
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nice poems sisz ;)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i agree w/ u siz! hehe . .
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]..i'm not a gud lover... ...i mess up... ...i start fyts... ...i easily get jealous... ...but der are 3 things i like bwt mah self... ...i don't play... ...i give mah all... ...and i love deeply...:wow:[/quote]
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]kaHpON friEnd Kta.. nGaUn cRusH kTa... bKa bUkaS iNiibIg na kTa... :wow:[/quote]
ms.pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]Waiting 4 someone you love is never easy, it may even be irrelevant especially when the one you are waiting for isn’t aware that u r waiting at all… Love is like drinking beer… once you have too much of it… you begin to act stupid. Love moderately. for more quotes you may visit my blog : [url]http://gaiyle.blogspot.com[/url] :)[/quote]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b] [i] second chances..they dont ever matter... people never change.... dont worrry about the people in your past theres a reason they didnt make it to the future.. someone asked me if i missed you i didnt answer. i just closed my eyes and whispered. so much.... wat if makita mo yung crush mo may kasamang iba nakikita mo silang masaya. pero sa pagtalikod mo ay titingin siya sa iyo at sasabihin " sana ipakita mo namang nagseselos ka" i feel so much better now that your gone forever.. my heart is still there for someone who doesnt care... everyone is asking me whats wrong, but i dont ever think it makes any sense its just......my heart hurts... i wrote your name in a bullet so everyone would know you were the last thing that went through my head...... emo is worth more than they seem 2 b they're not a toy, by any means coz underneath that eyeliner & one-sided hair, theres a sign sayin: 'fix me im broken"......... [/i] [/b][/quote]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-08-07 00:32:22)

eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine: [quote]and sarap sanang magmahal.. kaso... di mo alam.. pagpapalit ka rin pala.. kahit na ibinigay mo lahat lahat.. ganun pa rin... ayos lang tol! kaso.. masakit kapag sinabi nyang: "tahan na.. marami pa dyang iba.. at para sa akin.. di ka pa sapat.."[/quote] ^ ^ i've just made that eh.. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1st quote: [spoiler]u know wat's the best part n dreams? you get the person u want to love you forever.. and you know what's d worst part? [b]WAKiN' UP[/b] :cry: [/spoiler] 2nd quote: [spoiler]a dying girl asked her man "can u tell me where heaven is?" d guy lukd at her teary eyed, he sed "it's anywer in the world.. ....with you"[/spoiler] do you guys want more??

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-07 02:43:34)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooh, ooh..me, mee! more more plss xD!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]ooh, ooh..me, mee! more more plss xD![/quote] these are for you sis. [spoiler]u don't have to be perfect to let somebody love you the way you wanted to be loved always remember that being [i]SIMPLE[/i] is the most perfect way to make someone fall inlove with you![/spoiler] [spoiler]i feel happy do u know y? coz i'm blessed! u know y? coz GOD loves me! coz GOD sent a NICE person 2me u know hu? it [i][b]YOU[/b][/i].[/spoiler] [spoiler]y do baby angels symbolize cupid? datz 2 remind us dt luv nvr grows old but y s cupid's arrow drected 2 d heart? 2 remind us dt [b]TRUE LOVE[/b] [i]hurts[/i]....[/spoiler]

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-09 07:15:07)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahhhhhhh,,, there's so many good quotes here.. =)
eijah1623
» n00b
1969-12-31

its harmless to be with a person h0w has a special spark for you.. laugh ar0und. flirt a little. after all.. theres n0 COMMITMENT involved. its actually fun, if fun is really all you're after.. but believe me... it gets confusing in the long run.. && you'll just sit in a corner w0ndering... is this all?? :(
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

s L0ve wAg mong sbukang mAglaro d m hAwak aNg pnAhon bkA d m nMa2layan ung mAhaL m mAglaho n lng. pno mo p syA mta2gpUan gyong ang pagkwAla niA ikAw ang dhLAn[align=center][/align]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i often wondered if u evER think of mE,or i'm just another distant memory.But after alL thaT we havE beEn through ,its just so vEry haRd 4 mE ,"'to givE uP oN you"'[align=center][/align][b][/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]when someone really loves you, they will never hurt you and if they do, you'll see in their eyes, they are hurting too[/quote]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's mine.. xD first tym to write lyk this so i know it wasn't good enough.. but i still hope you guys lyk it :) [quote][i]You're every letter in the alphabet to me Every poems in a poetry Every chorus in every love song But im not sure if there's a place in your heart where i belong You said i can make you laugh But i know it wasn't enough Love is the only thing i can share I hope in time you can say that you care I know you can feel that i love you But why did you say " i try my best too :'( " Now i know how many pieces my heart broke With here losing every single hope.[/i][/quote]

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-10-03 13:54:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy