• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

pls. post more quotes.. love 'em!.. :wow:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

hir's mine.. :D [align=center][color=deeppink]u know what hurts?? its wen sum1 made u special yesterday .. .. but made u feel dat u are the most stupid 2day!! :([/color][/align]

Last edited by ellabotz (2008-08-13 05:16:54)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice guyz! bout this one ?? [i]The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.[/i] =|
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

em a `lil inspired dis past few days.. :wow: so here's another quotes writen by me.. :) [quote][b]DREAM[/b] [i]I always dream about you & me Sitting under a big oat tree Whisphering those wishes that we always wanted to come true And end it up saying " I LOVE YOU " , " I LOVE YOU TOO "[/i][/quote] [quote][b]NOON AT NGAYON[/b] [i]Klasmeyt mo ko, klasmeyt kita Bespren mo ko, bespren kita Mahal kita, Niligigawan mo siya Nagtapat ako sayo, Sinagot ka na niya Nag-e-enjoy kayo, lumuluha ako Lumipas ang panahon nakalimot ako Iniwanan ka niya, ngayon sa harap ko nagmamakaawa ka Masakit ba?, sabi mo " minahal mo din naman ako di ba? " Pasensiya ka na, Pero di ko p ba nasabi na, Minahal kita NOON, Pero siya na ang buhay ko NGAYON[/i][/quote] [quote][b]FAME on ME, SHAME on YOU[/b] [i]Sabi nila " If there's a will, there's a way " Pero bakit ako, I have a will But you took off the way Sinabi mo pa " Go Away!! " So umalis ako, ala-ala mga sinabi mo After a year of no communications i forgot about my feelings for you Bumalik ako, sabi nila na-missed mo daw ako Eh anung pake ko?, Akala mo naman kikiligin ako? Now that i have the FAME :cool: It's your turn to feel the SHAME [/i]:/[/quote]

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-08-14 09:42:49)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow.. Very Nice Quotes Everyone. I'm A Try To Post Some Soon..
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i never lost hope on the person i choose to give my love, even if that person would always be the reason of my heartaches.. who care?! that person is still the reason why my heart beats!
Visionzs
» n00b
1969-12-31

pwedeng sali? hahaha <">
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool post...love the quotes.. :kiss:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hayss.. em bein' a [u]suki[/u] hir olredi..ehehe i wrote them..em rily inspire! :redface: dis inspiration rily drives me crazy!! :retard: more quotes from me... [quote][b]It Doesn`t Matter[/b] [i]It doesn`t matter how much you share Or how many times you cry, It doesn`t matter how many on & off's Or how many times you say goodbye, `Coz if you really love that person.. Those things doesn`t count :)[/i][/quote] [quote][b]How Can You?[/b] [i]How can you make me cry, while you make her smile How can you say you like me, when you promise to love her How can you let me fall for you, if you already fell for her :cry: [/i][/quote] [quote][b]Sometimes it's Better[/b] [i]Sometimes it's just better to cry, than to smile Better to say it now than later And sometimes it is better to love me than to love her ;][/i][/quote] hope you like dem guys.. :)

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-10-03 13:48:46)

neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shadowfang]Minahal ko sya pero di nya alam. Napaluha nya ako d nya naramdaman. Nasasaktan nya ako pero di nya alam ang dahilan. ganyan naman sya e... Alam nya lang pag sya ang nasasaktan.:cry:[/quote] aww..sakit!
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]i dnt think this is a quote but its quite cute and its about love! youll find this sweet!! one day a girl was walking somewhere in the street. then she saw her crush with another girl..guess what she did.. she aproached them and said: bhe,, kala ko ba sabay tayong kakain may kausap kalang pla. ano? sabay na tayo? the boy blushed and the girl walking with the boy said: o kayo na pla ng crush mo e! pa hingihingi ka pa ng advice!! END START girl: hey handsome you look alot like sombody else! boy: rily? who? girl:my next boyfriend END START one day a girl and a boy were walking in the park.. the girl suddenly held the boy's hand then the boy said boi: no,,ill hold your hand girl: whats the difference? boi: if you hold mine, you might let go.. but if i hold yours..i will never let go.. END START phsycic (tama ba spelling? hehe) talking to a ghost: phsycic: why did you die? ghost:because i dont want my love to get hurt phsycic:she must be very sad now.. coz you sacrficed your own life just for her ghost:no,,she's very happy,, coz the one i saved is the one she loved[/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-18 01:46:29)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

You will know that he loves you when he sees that fake smile and readily makes it real. ;]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Daga 1: ako tapang! kain ako racumin. =D Daga 2: mas tapang ako! kain ako cheese with mousetrap. Daga 3: ako tapang sa lahat!! :cool: Daga 4: bkt?? :mad: Daga 3: Gerlpren ko pusa! :eh: -make sense?? "be brave enough to love someone whom you know might kill u in the end." =(
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000]♥Love is like a river that flows forever.♥ ♥Love is a deep well that makes two people well.♥[/color] [color=#FF0000]♥[/color]I made it[color=#FF0000]♥[/color]

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-08-20 05:58:46)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE[/b]??? unconditional feeling of two people that binds into one..:D as simple as that!!!!

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-08-20 07:05:11)

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice quotes. ;)
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned...[/b]:wow: [b]I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love[/b]:P [img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/princessteenage/jhwvlv.png[/img]

Last edited by Den-chan (2008-09-15 08:50:38)

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice quotes everyone! keep on posting:D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." story of my life =|
sh0bhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ang buhay , parang pagsakay ng jeep .. "mkakapiLi ka ng lugar na mauupuan , pero hndi mo mpipiLi ang taong tatabi sa bkanteng upuan sa tabi mo!" Ngunit ang pag-ibig , hndi tuLad ng pamasahe sa jeep , na kapag buo ang ibinigay mo , sinusukLian ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Here's mine! [/i] [b]"pinanganak akung walang kakambal kaya mahalin mo akung walang karibal"[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:27

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy