• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 123455

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

kimyeo7
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

i'll approach them and introduce myself... "hi i'm his girlfriend... who the hell are you?!" or "oh! hi baby! looks like you've got your new yaya...what's her name?" =D LOL
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Approach and ask the boy what they are doing then will said "G*** ka!" then punch,kick,( I will use all my learnings in all martial arts I learn) to give really deadly combos!) but im not that s2pid to kill the boy because i don't want to be jailed.If you will be in jailed,it is really hard to be with your girlfriend,rYT? better think b4 KILL. =D
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well what would i do..umm i would approach him nicely and say : "hey baby you didn't told me you'd go here..im free today c'mon.. ooh by the way whose that?!" *if he pretends that girl is his cousin or relative whatever!? id say: "can u xcuse us for a while we'll just hang around its bf & gf thing.."and try to wrap around w/ my boy ... heheh!! =D

Last edited by iixx_kimizuki_xxii (2008-05-14 03:43:54)

sTickerz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will ask my gf in a good manner that boy is her new bf or what if she deny it then ok but when my temper exceeded and see them again like that i gonna dump my gf it'snot my lost i did my part . . .
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wouldnt introduce myself coz my bf knws me anyway..i would freakin come up to dem and il have a go at dem..il f*ck*n slap both of dem.. hahaha =D=D nah jz kidding..i wouldnt do dat..im nt d kind of girl dat would do dat.. im a nice one.. so il jz look at dem and ignore dem as if i ddnt see them evn though my bf sees me.. il definitely cry if i found out dat he likes d girl..il jz keep it in my heart..ehehe il jz let myself hurt.. once agen.. :cry::cry:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill ask her.. dont judge it. maybe its cuz.. eheheh.
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Trust me, its not his/her cuz... =D
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

me..!? siguro i'll go infront of them and introduce myself to the other girl and say uhm...hi hu are u..by the way im his gf.! ahaha=D
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. well if your man/woman do this to you.. let us know... ;) "lagot sila!!" haha =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll just talk 2 him and I will say.... [i]ayoko nah! break nah tayo![/i] haha!=D[/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmnn, i think i'll talk to the girl and i'll ask her hey girl, hu u? do u knw me? did we met before? ^_^weeeeee lolx :lol:[/b]
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

get to know the person with him first:rolleyes:..
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ill just leave them and have fun... :thumbsup: and when I see mah girl in the school Ill just ask her whos the guy she was with yesterday??? if she says her new lover then... :rose: ill let her pick which one of us he wants... :question: if she choses the other guy then ill let her go... :penguin: and if she chooses me ill kiss her in the lipz :wow:
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ if i were you, i'll kill them both!! =D :evil:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope not yet! but I think thatll be so annoying :evil:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-23 02:48:43)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha,, laftrip here,, about your comments! haha. umm, i dunno, ill go for the store they're headed for and thenact as like you accidentaly saw the there, and say, (to the girl) [quote]hey, is he your boyfriend? cute isn't he? ive been sleeping with him for 6 months? you?[/quote] and then, turn to my boyfriend and say. [quote]you [i]bullshit[/i] who the hell is she?[/quote] then say to the both of them [quote]you must know that your in a public place, dont make flirting issues here, people dont usually like seeing flirty people around here, dont make those kids see your flirty scene. lab ya guys, have fun. call me when you need me.[/quote] then make a call to my tropa and celebrate. haha,
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jst aproach dem and greet dem w/ a hard luk on my gurl!! and leave dem wyl i curse dem!! hahaha piz!!! =):thumbsup:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll be like WTF how are ya hunn??? Congrats :| and slap bla bla bla XD Then bye and :penguin:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will say to my bf:[i]sino naman yang kasama mo?kung bago mo syang gf...fine i'll find a new bf then^^[/i] haha.[i]ang kapal ng mukha ko.^^[/i]
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do not be deceive of what you see..not all you see are true...but we can settle everything in a proper way..their are proper time to talk in a proper place...... where you can properly dispose them hehehe :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:31

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy