• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 1..12345

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

xinfidelityx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

[b]sometimes you just have to smile , pretend everything is ok hold back your tears and then just walk away[/b]:crybaby: I will look meaningfully in his eyes then walk away... add me up: [spoiler]wiseinnocence@yahoo.com[/spoiler]

Last edited by xinfidelityx (2008-12-11 22:39:31)

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

say hi to them... :P
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . il just ignore dem . he is still mine . :)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ill approach them.. and ask nicely.. just that LOLZ
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:19

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy