• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 12345

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

ill call my teenage death squad!! bag!
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Hehehe time for revenge! mwahaha....this is what I'll do: 1. I'll do the same thing (in front o them) to make him feel what I feel when looking at them flirting each other!!! OR 2. I'll say(nicely and friendly)to her:...."Hello, I'm his girlfriend..." Then I'll turn to him and I'll give him a hug. Mwahaha...then she'll be jealous!
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_sakura-chan_]2. I'll say(nicely and friendly)to her:...."Hello, I'm his girlfriend..." Then I'll turn to him and I'll give him a hug. Mwahaha...then she'll be jealous![/quote] Haha. I probably do the same. =D or walk across them head up high!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask them if they could treat me a burger!burger!burger!:lol:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well i'll introduce myself to the girl..and tell her..gosh your accepting such trash like him?and oh?by the way..hi his gf..his gf few minutes before i saw you together and now hes not my bf anymore you can take him i was about to throw him how come you still get him?dah..haha
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna say hi and smile =D
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]well i'll introduce myself to the girl..and tell her..gosh your accepting such trash like him?[/quote] ow. haha. i was supposed to answer this too. but then i saw your post. same answer =):thumbsup:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Walk right into them and kiss my gf.
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dump the girl infront of people
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

never mind.. and mad to her
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"Oh, boypren! Your with your nanny? Won't you introduce me?!" And ill do the you'll-gonna-die-tommoro-look. :lol::lol::lol:
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'L walk up to them have the face: :disgust: and tell everyone in that mall: [quote][i][b]shE's a sLut.. hE's a whoRe.. whAt more could they ask for?..[/b][/i][/quote] i mEan thiS really happened to me.. but sad to say i couldnt get those words out of my mouth.. haha..:lol:

Last edited by godsgift (2008-06-01 04:57:35)

simple_out
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will mad to her and broke her up :mad:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il hit them both. haha
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill will just make him feel sorry for what he did(in a nice way).
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll be shocked :o ... but i'll just let my bf now that i saw them by passing infront of them and stare like i'll be killing them later.. i'll say [i]"[/i]enjoy the day girl..coz u'll die later[i]"[/i] :P and then run :penguin: and cry coz i know it really hurts.. :crybaby:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=njblxii]cassiopeia wrote: well i'll introduce myself to the girl..and tell her..gosh your accepting such trash like him?[/quote] hmmm,,,i'm gonna say that too!!!
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]I'll go with them and ask for free meryenda[/quote] yah same same.!! i will not treat her as a enemy but a friend!
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will spank them ! ahaha :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ignore them. :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 13 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy