• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 12345..5

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and tease each other. seems to be flirting with each other, what would you do?? just want to ask if in case.hahaha!=D
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

first to comment.. ill approach them nicely, introduce myself and ill tell to my girl in a very nice way.."you know what?..ang landi mo!"..then ill call my friends for a celebration..:D

Last edited by mr_what? (2008-05-08 21:19:31)

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

[quote=mr_what?]first to comment.. ill approach them nicely, introduce myself and ill tell to my girl in a very nice way.."you know what?..ang landi mo!"..then ill call my friends for a celebration..:D[/quote] agree!=) thanks for the advise!!! wahaha,.=D
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll call the gang, make a perfect plan, kill them both!! :evil:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ :o oh my.., that's so rude.., :lol: anyways.., if that happens to me.., i'll approach them nicely and tell my bf that: [u][b]"bebe, ang anak natin wala ng gatas ahehe.."[/b][/u] :lol:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]^ :o oh my.., that's so rude.., :lol: anyways.., if that happens to me.., i'll approach them nicely and tell my bf that: "bebe, ang anak natin wala ng gatas ahehe.."[/quote] haha. i'll help you with him sis.. we'll be like "The Assasinator Sisters"=D
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ assasinator sisters?? :lol: good one..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

ill try my very best to compose myself..and then ill approach them without any trace of madness on my face then ill kiss my gf in front of him (just a mark of territory)...and ill ask her.. [b]"ano ba tong kasabay ko sayo, mukhang tuhod! pweh!"[/b]:lol:
nomad_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hMm.. it depends on where you saw them.. if it is in a restaurant in a mall.. hMm.. i'll grab someone i don't know and ask her to eat with me... hahaha.. that would be awkward.. if it would be them roaming around.. i'll silently follow them <like stalking>., and when i confront them i'll act weird saying that it was a co-insident that we met and i would obligly ask her who is that guy and kick his *** <pardon my french>... =p
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ i'll approach them and [b]ask first[/b] who's the person he's w/.. bcause the person that he is w/ might be a cousin or relative.. but if he can't answer.. i'll kick both of their butts :mad: lol :lol:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. nice onr guys..! haha. i posted this because i hate those who still flirts with others though they are commited...shit:norose::wallbash:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

il interfere, ([i]eentra sa paglalandian nila[/i]) il approach my man in a nice and sweet manner sabay banat ng [b]"who is she baby? bagong achay niyo?"[/b] =D boahahahaha!!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will approach in a nice way and start a fight with the boy with my gf and i will hire a mafia and kill the boy hahahahahaha :evil:
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill [b]sampal[/b] their faces in front of all the people in the mall...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh i'll just say she's cute but i'm way much cuter (redundancy for emphasis) .. bwahahahahhahaa..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll approach them in a nice way,w/o any anger in my face.. [i]Sasabihin ko kay gurl[/i] [quote]Uwi na kami ng asawa koh huh,hinahanap na xa ng baby namen eh! Btw,nice hair..sabong panlaba ba shampoo mo? =D and oh,i lyk ur dress,galing u.k? don't get me wrong..I mean ukay-ukay..*then smile to the fullest![/quote] Sabay hila kay boyfriend!at isang malakas na*plack!sakay sa kotse!*ROFL [i]^^sorry for the tagalog words!I'm not that fluent![/i]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

god! i've been through this situation and its so damn hard but what i did is walk straight to them and kiss my boyfriend in the lips then ask my boyfriend "is she your cuzn?" and added that i love the gift you brought me the other night... so? would you come by tonight, i'll make you dinner then before he could reply i said bye and see yah baby..and kiss him again... and the girl is so pale...(hahaha) =D
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll buy something deadly(knife) in the mall, then, kill them both!! :evil:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... I'll congratulate them and tell them that they both won an exclusive tickets just for the two of them to HELL! :evil: just kidding! :D seriously I'll ask my GF first, hear her VALID explanation. If it's invalid then that's the time I will give her the two tickets and ask her to leave me alone. :lol:

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-12 06:10:27)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll go with them and ask for free meryenda[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:02

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy