• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 112345

just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

ill just look at them, smile and say hello / hi (and i will cool off with her for a while) =D
xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

CRY OVER MY DEAD BODY:crybaby:THEN KILL THEM BOTH WITH MY DEATH NOTE....XD:evil:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]I'll approach them nicely and i'll say[in tagalog.i'll translate it later], 'Excuse me [i]KARiBAL[/i].Dadaan si [b]ORiGiNAL[/b].' :D *naughty me*=D=D=D in english,it's like this,but not exactly. 'Excuse me [i]FAKE[/i].The [b]ORIGINAL[/b] is passing.' Sorry if my grammar is a bit out.[/align]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]hhmmm... for me .... i just walk to in front of the girl.. and say.... [i] ui bat mo ako pinagpalit sa pangit na yan... para ka nang kauri niya... harhar..... =D in english..... hey you..... why you replace me to that ugly girl....... you know you just like her!!!!!!!![/i] [/b][/quote]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-08-07 07:36:35)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Wil ignore, and i'l b mad at her. :mad: [/b]
pqueolrac
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i dont jump to conclusions. i tend to approach them and ask what are they doing. if i can smell a lie. then its over :norose:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i see both of them, i would be crazy and i will approach them with a line: *uy yaya! your here, today is your day off? wow and u have the janitor of the school with u ur compatible to each other so sweet :D* then ill call the attention of other people as in all of there attention and i will shout: *ladies and gentlemen, the greatest *i*ch i've ever met with an *ssh*l* with her. god, there strolling the public place, wow, arent they amazing people isn't it okay, tnx for listening" then ill whisper to my girlfriend, "ill met u at your house tonight and prepare a very nice reason why you have an another guy with u* thats my sweetness :D hahahahaha
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll approach them and ask nicely..what are they doing .? He better have a good reason or else we're done haha.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Well, as for me..I won't do anything... I'll just approach them, smile and then walk Away..but, I'll say to the girl, [i]"cheap mo, 50 Pesos ka lang!"[/i] =D[/b]

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-11-26 06:40:26)

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll approach them and tell my bf "you know, you really don't have taste. if you're looking for someone to replace me, find a model. not that kind of girl. she's so cheap. if you want me to help you find, I will!" or "who's that? I think I found her selling on the streets." I'm so rude! haha.. :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna act that im not hurt.. toinks. so that he'll realize how strong i am.. that eventhough he's hurting me. it will not affect me emotionally.. :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll just hang out with them .. haha :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will make them feel embarrassed =D
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would rather talk to him in front of his girl..... and directly ask him if he really loved because if not then i would break up with him.....:retard: even though my heart is aching....:wow:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

First of all, I wouldnt jump into any conclusion, but if you see any physical threat, then let that person know. Walk up to them and let them know what's up. No need for any violence, play it coool.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]I'll ask her immediately in front of the boy to make sure their doing ok....weeeeeehhh [spoiler]However, currently i don't have one :([/spoiler][/b][/color]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

greet them.. i won't act like crazy coz who knows if it's only his couzin... :rolleyes: :lol:
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll approach them...and say "whats the meaning of this?!"...i can't control myself any longer...my fist will touch his face...
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll Just ask her Dis..2 questions.. "[b]Did u forget dat ur committed?[/b]" or "[b]u Remember but u just Dont care?[/b]"
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know...too confused...T_T
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to ask, what will you do if you saw him/her with another person??? [align=center]note: you are sure that that person is not his relative or anyone in his family[/align] they laugh and teas

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:19

[ 14 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy