• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanovela is the best! :):thumbsup:[/color][/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

hana kimi is not a koreanovela. taiwanese and japanese version only. for me... lovers in paris and princess hour
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

[b][color=#ff6699]My Girl.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me...[b]lovers[/b][/align] [align=center]sooooo romantic!:crybaby:[/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hana Kimi and Coffee Prince (GMA) Princess Hours (ABS CBN) =D But I don't watch those shows anymore. I find them boring these days. But some episodes are really funny. :lol:
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]it started with a kiss 2 or THEY KISSED AGAIN! gosh.. i so love it!! :D:D i watched it already in[url][u]www.mysoju.com[/u][/url].. so many koreanovelas there..!! :penguin::penguin:[/b][/align]
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's [b]Full House[/b] for me. :D And [b]Stairway to Heaven[/b]. ^_^
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me id pick FULLHOUSE coz i dont like so much DRAMA in a certain SHOW id prefer it to be a have a little COMEDY and the story is one of my faves !! :wow::wallbash::o
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my girl and full house luv it!! :wow: :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Full House[/b] and [b]Sassy Girl Chun Yang[/b] they`re the best .. ! =)
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]full h0wz, princess h0urs, my girl..[/b]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think that maybe some of these weren't shown in the Phils., but these are the ones I will never forget :D They are either focused on a deep sadness or silly korean comedy. And they have really good plots =( :thumbsup: As you can see, I prefer alot of the sad ones :lol: These would be nice to watch all over again if I could find the time :ninja: kunde... there's always something new to watch: [quote][b]-=My All-Time Favorite K-Dramas=-[/b] :::by rank::: 1. Tree of Heaven 2. Stairway to Heaven 3. Green Rose 4. My Girl 5. Love Story in Harvard 6. Memories in Bali 7. Hello Miss 8. Witch Yoo Hee[/quote] ~~~:penguin:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-21 02:59:48)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]goong!! ^^[/b]:D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~princess hours ~lovers ~lovers in paris ~it started with a kiss ~memories in bali ~full house ~my girl

Last edited by amandacaresse (2008-05-22 02:41:13)

marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

full hauz ..... my girl........ like funny movies..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Full house & Kim Sam Soon More? Love story in Harvard. :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me.. lovers,coffee prince,love story in harvard,full house, attic cat,lavander and witch yoo hee =)

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-05-26 22:49:09)

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Full house and Kim Sam Soon for me they;re my best picks.. but i think Kim Sam Soon is very mature topic for me.. but i lyk it.
jeanianz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lovers in Paris is one of the most unforgettable Koreanovela for me. But i also like watching :arrow: [b]Promise of Love @ the dolphin bay[/b]:exclaim: :arrow: [b]My Girl[/b]:exclaim: :arrow: [b]Spring Waltz[/b]:exclaim: and :arrow: [b]Princess Lulu[/b]:exclaim:
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine is, Princess hours and LOVERS!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:01

[ 10 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy