• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

carlah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

full house.. my name is kim sam soon.. my husband's woman...
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

:arrow: Full House. =|
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Weeeeh. [b]My Girl[/b] and [b]Coffee Prince[/b]! :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Full House[/i] is d best Korean tele-novela here. :thumbsup: [/b]
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-- FULL HOUSE ♥ rain and song hye kyo ;']
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Fullhouse, Boys Over Flowers, and Endless Love series. ;)
souricecream
» n00b
1969-12-31

I rarely watch Koreanovelas, but I have to say Full House and Boys Over Flowers are really good shows. Thumbs up. And yes, Kim Bum's partly the reason why I loved BOF. Haha. :run:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=souricecream;#3532820;1271686291]And yes, Kim Bum's partly the reason why I loved BOF. Haha.[/quote] I have to agree with GOF. :) Hahaha. I also like Boys Over Flowers.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me: » Green Rose » Spring Waltz » Queen Seon Deok » Jewel in the Palace I love the story and how they act.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]princess hours.[/font][/color]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Coffee Prince. ;)
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Boys Over Flowers, Full House, Princess Hourse, My Girl -- they did remakes
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]-princess hours -boys over flowers -hana kimi -my girl -it started with a kiss -devil beside me -lovers in paris [/b] :thumbsup:
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me.. -shining inheritance -queen seon deok -BOF! :heart: -coffee prince -princess hours -Jewel in the palace -mischievous princess :eh:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Princess Hours :heart: My Girl Boys Over Flowers Queen Seon Deok Shining Inheritance
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]full house! :lol:[/font][/color]
jeanianz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love the Version of Hana Yori Dango, which is [b]Boys Over Flowers[/b]
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]full house is the best!![/b] and other romantic comedy type of koreanovelas^^[/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Full house and Boys over flowers. I don't know. They make me so .. :blush: XD
jziel-chan08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3540404;1272100428]Princess Hours :heart: My Girl Boys Over Flowers Queen Seon Deok Shining Inheritance[/quote] [b] [i]I like them too...[/i][/b]:hug:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:57

[ 14 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy