• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

witch yoo hee :wow:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

full house and sassy girl are the best!
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lovers in Paris..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Goong.. :thumbsup:=)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my girl.. wooohoo.
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

my girl and romantic princess 4 abs-cbn =) and full house 4 gma =)

Last edited by shyprincess_abe (2008-06-05 01:54:45)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Full House and Witch Yoo Hee :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me its princess hours.. cause the movie is a big hit in KOREA! and the materials they used is quite expensive... and u really can relate in the movie... ahihihi.,. and also the save the last dance for me... ahihi =)
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]a love to kill [/i] :thumbsup:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/yoohee%20gif/BANNER%20YOOHEE/lunapic.gif[/img] :arrow: PAANO PO MAG UPLOAD NG SIGGY??? :arrow: HEHEEHHE.... :arrow: [b] my top 5 best koreanovela [/b] :arrow: 5. jumong :arrow: 4. fullhouse :arrow: 3. jewel in the palace :arrow: 2. coffee prince :arrow: 1. MY NAME iS KiM SAMSOON :D:D:D:D :lol::lol::lol::lol: [/align]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]dahil kapuso ako..puro kapuso shows lang pinapanuod ko....[/b] i do have 5 in my list.. :arrow: 5. COFFEE PRINCE ([i] kilig ako sa episode 17 yung kinantahan ni arthur si andy thru phone..[/i]) :arrow: 4. JUMONG ([i] wala nman kilig moments sa jumong..wafu lang si il gook..[/i]_ :arrow: 3. FULLHOUSE ([i] kilig yung away nila ni justin..hehehe [/i]) :arrow: 2. WITCH AMUSEMENT (aka WITCH YOOHEE) ([i] super maalaga si marlon chae dito..kaya nakakaf\dagdag ng kilig factor...[/i]) :arrow: 1. MY LOVELY SAMSOON (aka MY NAME IS KIM SAMSOON) ([i] bagay na bagay sila sun ah at hyun bin.. heheeh..[/i]) im sure madami pang ilalabas na magaganda ang GMA7 in the future.. aabangan ko yun.. :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me, the best koreanovelas are 1. [b]Goong or Princess Hours[/b] 2. It started with a kiss 3. My girl 4. Full house Japanese Manga The best is Hanayori Dango 1&2. :eh:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: coffee prince [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/wallpapers/016651.jpg[/img] :arrow: princess hours [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/wallpapers/Princess_Hours_100126.jpg[/img] :arrow: fullhouse [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/sweet%20fullhouse/Sweet_010012.jpg[/img]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: BAGO KONG KINAKABALIWAN... [b]DALJA'S SPRING[/b] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/crush/odalabout101145c13fdy3.jpg[/img]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: DALJA'S SRPING [quote]Chae Rim plays Oh Dal Ja, MD of Handa Shopping TV. Oh Dal-Jah (33 years old, female) Home shopping Channel MD.-Actress ChaeRim "I'm always hungry for love. Wanting to live my life to the fullest, I worked hard to buy myself a 23 pyeong (unit/square ft.) apartment and become a successful home shopping MD. I'm always thirsty for men. To get rid of that thirst, I searched for all sorts of hobbies like a crazy woman and wander around Seoul. That's how I found myself a girlfriend that has the same interest and taste as me. Than I became 33 years old and still sleep on a single bed all by myself." She's a cool woman that is a pro. in the work force. No matter how much trouble she runs into, she always finds a way to find solutions to her troubles. She's a super career woman! She's just clumsy, forgetful, and say uninteresting jokes to people sometimes. And her last kiss with a man is a little over three years...Besides these, she lives a pretty good single life. She has no man in her life. When people ask her why she isn't married yet, she just tells them that she was too busy with her work. People around her thinks that she can't carry on a good relationship because she has very high standards when looking for a man. It's not like she is not interested in guys or does not like them either. She's just too picky. However, when she plans to start meeting a guy, she loose control of her work and gets timid and makes a lot of mistakes. She gets her heart broken by a big player. Dreaming about revenge, she signs a dating contract with Tae-Bong.[/quote] [quote]Lee Min Ki plays Kang Tae-Bong. [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii136/wang_ja_cafe/crush/photo9704.jpg[/img] "I hate things that are very serious and unorganized. I never go into deep thought for more than five minutes, yell or worry about things. In relationships, I like things cool and simple. If I like someone I meet them, if I don't...than I don't, that's it!! People say that I live life too carelessly, but I don't give a care. Even if I'm self-centered (?), I'm a guy with my own set of rules. Isn't that enough?" He doesn't lie about things or think too much. If he makes a decision, he follows through with it. No matter what situation he is in, he doesn't spend time to explain things. On the outside, he seems ilke a man that lives his life very brief and look unemployeed, but he's a fairly good man. It takes a long time for people to know that he's a pretty good man. He never cares about what people think of him. He has to say what ever that is in his mind, whether he likes something or not. To top it off, he doesn't do anything that he doesn't want to do, he doesn't care about people's views on him, and he live how he wants. He thinks of love very lightly. If he finds something that he doesn't like about a woman, he can't meet that woman. When he tries to quit his job at some love relationship company, Oh Dal-Jah comes into his life and starts making things complicated.[/quote]
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOVERS for me...

Last edited by crazher000 (2008-06-12 06:32:06)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my girl hana kimi(taiwanese version) princess hours lovers in paris wohohoooo.. =D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]for me it's princess hours..[/b][/color]
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my girl and kim sam soon... haha..,
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me its|: princess hours my girl fullhouse :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:32

[ 11 queries - 0.685 second ]
Privacy Policy