• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 112345677

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

[b]lovers![/b] very, very romantic. :rose:
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

i like jumong....one of the best!!!=)
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for abs. i love almost all. for gma. only coffee prince and full house. :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Name Is Kim Sam Soon Princess Hours Full House Stairway to Heaven Love Story In Harvard Rosy Life About Eve Foxy Lady It Started With A Kiss & of course JUMONG![/b] they're all awesome!!!
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

full house ..=)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

ohh.. [b] full house [/b] [b] the endless love series [/b] [b] all the koreanovela's in GMA[/b] i lurve them all...:) ..and i miss watching them :(
kay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]my girl and lovers in paris..:lol:[/align]
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: full house :thumbsup: coffee prince =)
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

full house and many more...
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My Girl Full House
.mimi~_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]PRINCESS HOURS[/b] and [i]My Girl( not Philippine ver. )[/i]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its jewel in the palace.
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]:rose: MY NAME IS KIM SAMSOON [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/My_Name_is_KSS.jpg/200px-My_Name_is_KSS.jpg[/img][/align]
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

FULL House & Endless Love 1 !!!
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Coffee Prince is the Best too! :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm Starting to Love "Three dads with one mom"
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Full house && Coffee Prince for me :/
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]All About Eve [/b] :arrow: Attic Cat :arrow: [b]Autumn in my Heart[/b] :arrow: Bright Girl :arrow: Couple of Fantasy :arrow: [b]Foxy Lady[/b] :arrow: [b]Full house[/b] :arrow: [b]Jewel in the Palace[/b] :arrow:[b]Jumong[/b] :arrow: House Husband :arrow: [b]My Name is Kim Sam SooN[/b] :arrow: My 19 year old sister in law :arrow: Stairway to Heaven :arrow: [b]Sassy Girl Chunyang[/b] :arrow: Sweet 18 :arrow: 18 vs. 29 :arrow: [b]Coffee Prince[/b] :arrow: [b]Witch Yoo Hee[/b] :arrow: [b]Dal Jas Spring[/b] :arrow: Hello My Lady [b]B[/b]: ultimate favorite
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't watch them anymore but I think the best is [b][i]Jewel In The Palace[/i][/b] ALL the way! :lol:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

full house is the best!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:04

[ 9 queries - 0.419 second ]
Privacy Policy