• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Boys Over Flowers is the best for me :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

I like Princess Hours. :lol3:
louie08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Queen Seon Deok for me. :thumbsup:
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

princess hours
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I like. -- Princess Hours. -- A Rosy Life. -- Endless Love 1 and 2. -- Memories of Bali. -- Save The Last Dance. -- Stained Glass. -- Which Star Are You From. -- Love in The City.
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

save the last dance for me my girl prince/princess hour BOF Full house Beethoven's virus Green rose m2m
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Princess Hours Queen Seondok FullHouse My Girl I Am Legend Lovers in Paris Baker King Green Rose Cinderella's Sister Stairway in Heaven Winter Sonata/Endless Love Hwang JiNi All About Eve The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince Dae Jang Geum [hr] Woah, so many~ hahaha. Thats best for me. :lol3:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Many to mention. LOL But if for the BEST, I'll pick FULL HOUSE , COFFEE PRINCE & PRINCESS HOURS. Aw, I really can't pick one. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=red]for you what is the best koreanovela you have ever seen? for me, it is [b]hana kimi[/b] although i have not watched it completely, one episode says it all that this koreanove

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 14 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy