• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 123456..6

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a member here in ftalk. i learned some difficult words... hehe... how bout u?.. what did u learn?
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

[color=pink][i][b]to follow rules[/b][/i][/color] [spoiler][color=red][b]OnCe miNe...alWayS mINe! [/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by unique_user (2008-05-25 15:27:36)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

i learned how to deal w/ other people.. haha... i hate rejections...
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

i learned how to cooperate w/ each other and to follow rules
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i learn how to b a good person like y'all fallow da rules... put da stupid trash in da cans... rofl u guys no wut i mean? :eh:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fall in love with the person that i didnt really know in the first place.
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i learn nepali language.. and i am still learning until now.. :kiss:

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-05-29 07:07:21)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i learned how to be a good person... hahaha... lols
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=) first and foremost.. to follow guidelines and grueling ([i]sometimes[/i]) rules.. second, i learned to animate.. basics.. and alot more good stuff to absorb :eh::eh::eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm... u guyzs are great... haha..... and one thing that i have learned here in ftalk.... on how to mingle with others! haha=)
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i learned how to socialized... =)=)=)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lyzah]i learned how to socialized...[/quote] haha... me too... hehe...
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe thanks!
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I learned to make lotsa friends through the net. XD
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]I learned to make lotsa friends through the net. XD[/quote] haha... me too!
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^to follow rules.. and obey orders..
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i learn to love someone.. hahahaha.. :o
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ i learned how to deal with people whom i dont know that much.. Actually, oftentimes, im a loner. hahah Though im like that, im glad that i still have d best chums ever.. yeah, not all loners r friend-lackers.. heheh looking forward to learn more stuffs here.. toinks, mor dan d layout making.. =) ciao..
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to respects other members and make friends :D and last is make unique fs layouts :thumbsup::thumbsup:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

firstly dont mess with MODS.. and how to.. :arrow: create JS and CSS extensions for tricks.. :arrow: and some but nice tricks.. :arrow: create friends like Deviant Angel and some helpful guys and gals like ate monix and kuya ephe and ejhay.. thats all!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:08

[ 11 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy