• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 123456..6

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

I have learn english a lot. i gained new friends to design graphics to follow the rules and to know da limitations. to know how to become a strong person
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

i learned to be creative.. to be smart.. follow the rules.. be polite.. and obey the mods... and to speak english!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha... me too.... speaking english is hard... but i'm doing my best... haha.... as they say...... try and try untill u succeed... haha...
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I learn to get along with others well. :thumbsup:[/i]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

socialize with different people at different nations.. ad most of all helping my co-members too.. and it's fun also being here knowing that u also had friends around.. :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i learned a lot of new codes.. lol.. and some rules hehehe
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive learned a lot especially on how to deal with not only tweaks on fs but general stuffs. ;] altho i dun have friends here (cos im stil a noob), i consider ftalk as my 3rd home :D mua! much lab :wow:
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i already learned not to use [i]sTiCky cApS[/i] anymore :lol:
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

NoW,, notHing!!! buT, I bELieve SOon I LEarn MoRe Like OthErs... =)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Slasher: Awww. That's nice. :) Anyway, I learned to make friends, debate and stand for my opinions, learn ever so little about codes, be myself and just let everybody else accept it and most important-to be a a big help to someone and bring smiles to people's faces. I've learned a lot from here and I know I will learn more. =)[/b]
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i learned to enhance my skills in making layouts....
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I learned how to pawn rule-breakers. LOL kiddin. :lol: I learned a lot from the topics in the B&G section, ChitChat, and Lifestyle. DYK's about health issues/diseases, ways to handle love situations and boys, etc. I learned how to make friends via the interwebz and handle aggravating people like spammers/brainless soon-to-be-banned members. I learned how to debate/defend myself or others when the situation needs it. And I was able to practice my English as well. :thumbsup:

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-03 10:10:27)

katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i learned sharing my opinions and ideas.. [i]d xe aq mahilig sa recitation...auq ng tinatanong![/i] ahaha!:lol:
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

i learn to follow the rules and make new friends sis!.
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i learn how to communicate with people through a different pace,,
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=D i learn many many thingz about my life. :wallbash: i learn being a friendly person to otherz: i learn to communicate w/ other person. and i learn to follow the rulez :lol: and m2m(many2mention) =D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh me i learned the difficulties of searching what i need!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i learn too many koding and being good friend
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

learn how to cook :norose:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

playing hard song with my guitar :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy