• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 1123456

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

black 404
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

I learned that there are so many other people that has greater ability than ours... hehehe... this forum teaches us to not to be proud,
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

^ hahah... mee tooo sis!., hehhe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b] i learned how to make friends, i learned how to think of others [/color][/b] [i]hey, that's sounds familiar? i think that's in a commercial![/i] but it's seriously true!
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

being more socially in. following some rules. haha :]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think i learned how to follow rules .. awww.. hehe :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]i learned how to make friends, i learned how to think of others hey, that's sounds familiar? i think that's in a commercial! but it's seriously true![/quote] hahah.. nyc one sis!., hehhehe... yuh me too!.,
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i learned to make lots of friends here. =):thumbsup:[/b]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how..to..make..some..friends^^
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]i learned today how can I give an oral care to my patients ..[/color]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i learned to say anything what i want! hehehe. and also on how 2 make overlay layouts! hehe
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i learned that the band The Used is awesome :o
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

many..as in many..!!ha3.. how to cooperate with others.. how to appreciate with others..
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to follow the rules... because since i joine ftalk..i really learned to follow rules... cause im a rule breaker [i]when i did not join ftalk[/i]
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i learn to posting many of post....:D and follow the rules...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeehh. heheh. einxzs 4 shering ur thoughts guyzs. heheheh... ~juliene~
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I learn about how to be a good girl. I learn how to be a good sister and dora.. hihhi
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

respect and make love :D:D
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i learned how to be more kind in all ftalk members.. hehe! i do hate rejection either.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I learned what friends are really made of. I learned about other people. [/b] Mostly, I learned not to mess real bad with your mom or your sister. You can kinda mess with ur dad, and he'll be cool with it. I also learned how rebellious people can be.

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-10-26 18:58:25)

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've learned to be a fool, cause there's so many fools pretending to be intelligent. and a bunch of tupperwares. its like a compilation of all kind of tupperwares.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:23

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy