• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 1234566

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

.. hacking computerz
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

wow sis! good thread! hahaha :lol: btw, i learned tricks and tutorials... how to cooperate... and be a good person... :P
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ almost same I learn how to obey the rules and how to make friends, I like the tricks I like ftalk :wow:
xoxo-eLyshA
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me i've learn difficult words, i learned some difficult words like u sis socialized... and i have many friends when i became a member here in fs talk.. that's because i love being a member of [b]FS TALK[/b] :D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im sorry i got stinky.., i got dirty.., but see.., i learned.., :lol: i learned to think of others here in ftalk.., =) :thumbsup:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]joining Ftalk[/b], [b]i began socialing to more people [/b]:eh: & [b]i found out a lot of creative and talented people here[/b] :D[/align]
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

how to make siggys! hahahahaha! i lovwe making siggies! :lol:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I learned to follow the rules. and,,,. to have more knowledge about GFX..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I learned how to pronounce Tagalog words with ng .....ngiti, etc. Hahahah (American :paranoid: )
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i learned how to follow rules.. especially simple rules.. hekhek
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i learn to follow the rules and how to make friends.. ahaha! i mean how to meet new persons.. that are kind and friendly.. ;)
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i learn... :arrow: to respect other members... :arrow: to following the rules... :arrow: to appreciate der kind...^^
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: tricks and tutorials :arrow: appreciating the work of others. :thumbsup:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i learn tutorial making flash and editing fs hhoo
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to be sociable w/ others and to be more friendly and to enhance my talents and to be what I am and to be creative \m/ (i heart my request thread XD)
meowx.
» n00b
1969-12-31

I learned how to communicate with other people..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I learned to make friends with guys and gurlz much younger than me, and catched up today's generation.
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i first learned that i should never become a member.. bcuz what's the sense if no one like's me.. ryt,?
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i learn how to mingle w/ u guys!!^^ & i learn dat we have d sym gusto(hving fun & meet new friends)..
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make some siggies... but it is simple.. toinks o_0 are you listening?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:42

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy