• ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 1..123456

aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

ooo i learn how to love :o :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]To make Myspace layies. ;) [/b][/font]
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

learned to edit layouts, and to put some add-ons...:idea:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i learned to behave and to respect other people. I also learned a lot from people of different places. :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Compiling Css and Js as wel. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i learned how to deal with different people :D -no to racism :thumbsup:

Last edited by leipot (2009-01-29 21:45:39)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]I learn that how much being old and working is hard but i thought it was easy.:wallbash:[/color]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i learned english words and i'd become a better person now...
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've learned to use my time wisely..
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how to be more friendly, codes, photoshop, and many more.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oops, double post! I'm so sorry! I thought, I haven't posted here. Sorry sorry guys :3

Last edited by allendchaha (2010-05-04 04:11:03)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Wee. I think that's okay? Lol. A bit of long time interval? Wkokok. I learned how to communicate with different kind of people and I learned how to express more of myself. I also learned lots of new things, like trivias and such. Also taught me a lot about being practical in life and fixing some things.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, I learned to communicate with many people, too. I'm very shy in person. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aside from tricks and tutorials, what did you learn here in ftalk?. ok... i'll start first!. ♥me?. i've learn difficult words.. hehe.... let's say i'm slow in english but when i became a membe

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy