• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

haha,no thank you.leave it. :lol: farm?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

a farm?? no thanks, I'll leave that out. I'm no country. [b]How about a keyboard?[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it =D My wireless lightest newest softest to type keyboards rocks :lol: a camera :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it if its digicam w higher mp.. :) brandew havaianas flipflops?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ugh, it's for girls..(I am one).!! LEAVE IT.[i] Although things would change if you put in "Demonia Dude Combat Boots". [/i]:rolleyes: A learning helmet? [/b]
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhh leave it. :) I have nothing to do with it. LMAO. A universal remote? :D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it. Disney world?
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it! hongkong disney land???
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it! seedless oranges? :P
edEn214
» n00b
1969-12-31

leave it.. what about a trip to Canada?
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it a frog
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it...!! a pig?
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it! i'll cook it haha =D how bout a doll?
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it. too old for that :lol: -- a computer virus? :rolleyes: [i]xaxa[/i]
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no thnx, I have enough of those...so leave it. :D :thumbsdown: house on the beach?

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-12 22:59:21)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Take it. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vA pet rat? :D [/b][/font]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it a soft bank cell??
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it! how about a MP4???
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it............. how bout money ? :eh:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take lol make it more and more a 100000000billion dollar hehehe hb chicken?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:08

[ 9 queries - 0.608 second ]
Privacy Policy