• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

yup.....!! for you? i thought for me? lolz .....!! actually you look sarah g.
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

^ from me to you Lolz! do i? haha =D how about an uncook cow's eyes?????!!! =D =D =D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

why not? hehehe....its taste bad,but if you cook it...hmmm!! i dunno the taste hehehe :D hmm,redwine with bubles?

Last edited by fyoks (2009-01-05 08:20:46)

rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO! crushed cockroach???!!! =D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Leave it :puke: [i].. i hate cockroaches :penguin:[/i] Layout by [b]forsakendoll[/b] for you? (our finest Smexy CSS Queen -[i]is it correct? :paranoid:[/i])
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.... fisf baLL??
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it.. =( sleeping pills...
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it.. cheeseburger?
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. take it... ice tea...?
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it... =| soo cold in here... :D a :rose: and a :kiss: ^^:D

Last edited by _micah (2009-01-05 12:50:10)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Take it. =D [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]v[i]Dinuguan?[/i] =D [/b][/font]
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]leave it [/b]=D [b]brocoli?[/b] =D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it! i love that vegie coke zero?
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it... roses???
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it... cake with ice cream?
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it!!! high speed pc worth p50,000?! xD..
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

is it free? leave it... if it is not hehehe i want free ice cream
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm leave it..... how bout friends???:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Take it. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vSkunk? :D [/b][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it!! ballons? hehehe :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:10

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy