• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[align=center][color=limegreen] take it!... balls?? :D [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it.. pain killers?
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it~!!!! slurpee~!????
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it text from your crush? haha
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it. books of Stephanie Meyer.
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it... dvd
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]Take it... :P :P :P :P How about a chance to be an Admin here in Ftalk??? LOL ;] :lol: :lol: :lol:[/color][/b][/i]
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it! lol mud
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]LEAVE IT how about a soda cracker?!hahaha[/b]
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] soo taking it coz im hungry now!!! whehehe! how about a super lipgloss!?[/b]
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.tke it! a baby powder.?!
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hee leave it! :lol: chocolate burger? =D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yuck,leave it =D a kiss from ur crush? :kiss: :penguin:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! :eh: kiss from me? =D=D :penguin::penguin:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ngek leave it..hehehhe peace gift from me.?
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So hard....but i trust u...so take it:D [spoiler]what would it be ann?:D[/spoiler] Uhm...chance to have a duet with sarah g.? Singing if I were a boy....:D

Last edited by rheamari90 (2009-01-05 06:47:49)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a cake with ice cream on the top hehe hbu a chicken?
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

off topic... i'll take it:D so i'll cook it my self=D again...a singing duet w/ sarah g. singing If I were a boy......
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

huh? lolz....!! cybershot t700(sony)
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Of course take it! Lolz! :D Dont you know Sarah Geronimo? hehehe....=D=D=D a hug from me :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:57

[ 14 queries - 0.340 second ]
Privacy Policy