• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it.... even if we have it... :arrow: a bedsheet?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it . . . it's cold in here. . . pillows?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it, I have a lot :) Holy Bible?
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it... pair of shoes?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Leave it. Me :D?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Take it haha :rose: 12 roses?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take it.. (gonna make your name from them roses) 2 tickets to Hawaii?
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it.. :lol: a pair of converse sneakers? :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. . . twilight book?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it.. 99 red balloons
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

leave it. ahe 1 million cash..
hazel_joyy09
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it :lol::lol::lol: ahmm... V cube??? ;) ;) [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/hazel_joyy09/asasassss.jpg[/img]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@joy: im one of spongebob fan too. :lol: V cube. i dunno what that is. maybe i'll leave it. adobe CS4?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Take it! Of course. =) :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Nokia 3300?? [/b]:lol:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmpf. i really love that unit of cp.. so i'll take it... :D a condo unit?/ :o :O
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw il take it^-^ mcnotebook^-^
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it.. 4 walls?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it, for what? a rugby ball?
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

wEeee!! tAke it! i wAnt oNe axULy.. ^_________^ hOw abOut a bOx of bRownies?! hihihihi...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^sis plzs. don't use[b] sTiCkY CaPs![/b] @T: take it.. [b]cupcakes?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 9 queries - 0.225 second ]
Privacy Policy