• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

I already have it so no deal :lol: - see paramore baby pictures?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]deal. hahaha. i wanna see what they look like. haha.. Paramore visiting your house?[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

deal :lol::lol::lol: - trip to europe with paramore!
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]deal world tour with Paramore[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wowww!! :o ^i'll take it!!!![/b] [b]dis one :arrow: :gift:[/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it :) trip to boracay ? hoho :lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] leave it.. hahw..x]~ uhm~~ chance to be crazy wiff me..?? n my brO acho + my siz Temapochie LOL~[/align]
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it. y not.? haha. :lol: :arrow: date w/ me.?? haha. :lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] hey..!! good idea..LOL:lol: uhm~~ chance to go around the world.??[/align]
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why not. but treat me. haha. :lol: :arrow: give me a house and lot.?? :lol:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it. how bout yer dreams?
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it! how about your job?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it kiss from hayley ??
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hihi.. gonna take it [spoiler]beso beso lang:P[/spoiler] * a brand new VW car?:lol:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it /hahaha! besides i dont know how to drive/ how 'bout a trip to malaysia ticket?
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it! :D a scholarship in harvard?? :D
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it!! my breakfast??
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

leave it. tickets to a Lil Wayne concert???
mcgm
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, I am new here. :ninja:
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong section post? leave it =D just kiding :D how about someone loves you on 1st sight :wow: :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:39

[ 9 queries - 0.607 second ]
Privacy Policy