• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it.... uhhhmm, go out picnic?
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it..!! cuet siggi??..
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it how about my love ?
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.sure y not. :) uhhmm..edit pic.??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it?... how bout a kiss from me...?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it hug from me ?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll take it... uhhh, go swimmin at the pool together?..
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

absolutely i'll take it going home at my house ?
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll take it... eating chocolates with me?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll take it... "[b]see me naked?[/b]" ... no offense...:D:D:D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it for sure .. having a relationship with me ?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i'll take it..if it's ok ferr you....[/b] uhhm, go ask me out?...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's ok for me .. yeh i'll take it my kiss ?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll take it... kiss my boobs?..
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it kiss my ass ?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll take it.......:D:D:D kiss my pussy?.....
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

game and i'll take it .. having a intercourse with me ?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what do u mean?.. i don't get it actually.....
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i mean .. sex ..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh sure i'll take it... are you ready for that?..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 9 queries - 0.689 second ]
Privacy Policy