• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

soooo ready .. :D how about you ? would you take it ?
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Leave it. EWWWW! Laptop for free?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah..i'll take it..... hmmmpf?... have a sleepover together in my room ?..
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it .. haha my underwear ? =D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

omg..wtf...leave it... my panty?...
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it... :D my pictures???? :D:lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

leave it............:D!.. my ipod?...
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TAKE iT! False teeth?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it my money ?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it ;) sky diving :question:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

like it dude :thumbsup: take it burning ?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] leave it. a videocam?
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it key of yer crush's heart
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Xur.. I'll take it... a doll???
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it! :P how bout a teddy bear?! :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it,i guess.... =D a star in the sky ?? :lol:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

too big... but... i'll take it.. :D a trip to lost island???
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no leave it cruise ship ?
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

leave it flower?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]take it :D this :arrow: shit[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:32

[ 11 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy