• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it i think its a pretty hard job and i hate obligation =D baby?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it om not ready yet:( next: a cartoon character? [img]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/jesusfreaks1/RattyHero.jpg[/img]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it i just watch it better :) To be the owner of 9th biggest mall in the world SM north Edsa? :lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it:)[img]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/jesusfreaks1/heroes.jpg[/img] next: husband?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Leave it :/ I love to be wife.. =) To be a U.S. army nurse?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, probably that's such a great opportunity :o:o, but leave it had a trip to moon with me? :D
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it.... want to explore in the moon that's one of my wish list ahahahahaha!!!! :o to be a famous swimmer???
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D wAaAahh im gonna take that.. haha.. How bout sexy body But lack beauty? =D
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D wahhhhhhh leave it... i prefer brains than body ahahaha:D to have a friendly friend dork??? :lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woow leave it :penguin: :ninja: black and dark blue chuck taylor?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it =) electric violet guitar??
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

leave i prefer black :D shoestring? :penguin:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it.. :penguin: apple iPhone? ;]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it :D a cute teddy bear?(from me....with [b]LOVE[/b]...owzzzz..kidding!)
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill take it.... a ipOd???
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take it... I always wanted one. broken shoes?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it. a PSP?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TAKE IT...really love Psp... a Violin???
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it .. :) to have a body like this [spoiler][img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6858/bodybuilderya1.jpg[/img][/spoiler] or like this for girls [spoiler][img]http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it.. :penguin: a kitten?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 9 queries - 0.924 second ]
Privacy Policy